• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Porsalin took down the 'Problem Child' documentary

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I don't know why he took anything down, but as long as it's back up after the lolsuit, he's fine by me.

BeigeFrequency is a weirdo but he was a nice guy and his docs were good. Porsalin had the best docs easily though, and made Joe Matarese a household name.
I did like the Materese and Gavin docs too.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Pat is rife with content and we get three count em THREE matarese docs. Fucking limey cunt, you come from bad stock. All the brave brits died in WW2.
He’s a middle aged little boy with bangs living at his parents making cunty British documentaries about people he somehow looks down on. Isn’t he a 46 year old intern?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
He was busted on KiwiFarms for using alts to upvote his own posts. Think it was in the Mersch thread. What a loon.
He also registered an alt to start a thread about some faggot streamers he had a beef with. His Personal Army request was denied and he got found out.

Later on in that thread, that Tomas Daley guy or whatever he's called started dunkinh on those dudes, and I managed to summon saralinn to the farms by joking that I was JohnnyCakes to him. She got banned almost immediately for shitting up the General Discussion forums with her schizobabble. Weird times.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
He also registered an alt to start a thread about some faggot streamers he had a beef with. His Personal Army request was denied and he got found out.

Later on in that thread, that Tomas Daley guy or whatever he's called started dunkinh on those dudes, and I managed to summon saralinn to the farms by joking that I was JohnnyCakes to him. She got banned almost immediately for shitting up the General Discussion forums with her schizobabble. Weird times.
Forgot about that Johnny/emoji obsessed whale whore. Same person as Emily right?