• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poor Lil’ Retard Bobo

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Then get one the same way anyone else would have to, asshole. Fuck, I HATE retards and i especially hate Bobo. If I saw Bobo in person and I could 100% get away with causing him a bit of pain I'd do it. Like doing the flat tire thing where you step on someone's Achilles tendon repeatedly or just give him an Indian burn or some shit. I wouldn't acknowledge him at all either for maximum confusion. I'm dead serious when I say this: I think Anthony drunkenly beating Bobo for puking on his floor was the coolest thing that old fag ever did.
Bobo should throat fuck your mom, child

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If anyone thinks Bobo is faking being a retard, consider that this happened on Jim and Sam. They’re not smart enough to engineer something this funny.
I don’t know about that, Sam’s only talent seems to be he knows how to get the best out of retards like Bobo. Kind of like Shuli with the wack pack on Howard Stern.