• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poor Lil’ Retard Bobo

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
1718119772891.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Then get one the same way anyone else would have to, asshole. Fuck, I HATE retards and i especially hate Bobo. If I saw Bobo in person and I could 100% get away with causing him a bit of pain I'd do it. Like doing the flat tire thing where you step on someone's Achilles tendon repeatedly or just give him an Indian burn or some shit. I wouldn't acknowledge him at all either for maximum confusion. I'm dead serious when I say this: I think Anthony drunkenly beating Bobo for puking on his floor was the coolest thing that old fag ever did.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Does he have any involvement with their show? Do they ever have him on or let him call in?
One of the only funny moments of Jim & Sam was when they had Bobo on and grilled him about begging for money for his mom's "surgery". Male callers kept saying they were Bobo's mom and he freaked out autistically. "Dat-d-dat-dat's NOT MY MOM!!"

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
I’ve said it before, I ordered Pizza Hut online and was offered 3-4 months free subscription to SiriusXM. Granted, it’s probably not the package where they offer Stern, but Jim and Sam you know damn well are part of the free package. Anth has forsaken him, this is his “pwease let me on da show awight?” Much like BroJoe, the allowance has dried up for Bobo’s mother and sister for their “medical expenses.”

Last edited: