• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poll: If your co-worker (who you caught calling you a "cunt" behind your back) got Fired... Would you walk out on the job to defend him?

Would you Stand With Ant?

• Yes, I am a sucker and a door mat.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I have self-esteem.

Votes: 33 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
If I’m being completely honest here @DMAN, I gotta guess that Opie’s life outside of this Cumia spun tapestry of tardation is probably great. He seems actually happy with his normal life, and all that money he has just seems to just be there, and not all up in his head. His kids probably love him, he probably gets more poon form his hot wife then nana’s ever gotten form Missy “the joke bitch” Muscles, and he seems to have genuine friends in his real life.

But 10 years ago TrannyNanny Anty Cumia stuck a toothpick sized splinter, right in the middle of one of Opie’s ass-cheeks, and for ten fucking years, he can’t sit down and do his show without a bunch of rampaging trumpanzee nananogs twitching and slamming that toothpick in his ass like it’s the lever on a slot machine.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
And, one other thing, Opie did what Stavros did for Cumtown. All those times Stavros tried to reel in Nick and try to stop him from saying something racist, he was accentuating what Nick was doing. He was drawing attention to how racist it was, how fun it was, by objecting. He made it funnier that Nick could simply use the letter N to make a joke. By punctuating how racist it was, he played up what Nick was doing. Made it funnier, made it more outrageous.
No wonder you deleted your account fuckin dipshit.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Never, I never want that to happen because then nana wouldn't finish going broke and dying alone. That is far more entertaining than anything those 3 could put together in their 60s.
On btw, if you’re still here, thanks for trumpanzees. That’s pretty damn genius to me.