• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poll: If your co-worker (who you caught calling you a "cunt" behind your back) got Fired... Would you walk out on the job to defend him?

Would you Stand With Ant?

• Yes, I am a sucker and a door mat.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I have self-esteem.

Votes: 33 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Your community harbors admitted Compound Media subscribers continually bashing Opie, who in essence really "started it all" -- I'm sincerely asking you this question...

Let's say a guy from work you see everyday, -- in fact, you got him the job -- He finds out your family owns a restaurant. So he goes there unannounced. When he doesn't get free shit, he goes ape wild online bashing your small business instead of texting you... Then he sees you and psychotically pretends it never happened.

The type of co-worker (who you got hired) who shows up to work late and hung-over every single day, and cracks open beers right in front of you, openly drinking on the job that you handed to him because you thought he had potential.

You know, the kinda co-worker who bums rides off you to work and long after work is over, because he lives in fear of going home to his nagging bogdanov-faced bitch.

The type of co-worker who listens to you vent about your stlaker -- then he invites said stlaker (who threatened to kill your family) to his preteen pool parties and doesn't care that you know.

The sort of co-worker that goes to the lengths of printing special order graphic pillows with your face on them, so he can performatively punch you when he's 'mad'

We all know that one dude at work who accidentally texts you an insulting message ABOUT you, which was originally intended for the other bitter lonely old maid in the room.

Come on, you know that one guy from work who all but ghosted you the second you scored him enough money to live out his midlife crisis fantasies.

...Anyway, what if that co-worker got fired? You would quit your job and stand with him in solidarity, no? You would go support your family and commute every day to work from the basement at his house. Right? (A house you have otherwise never been invited to.)

"HE just wanted to have The Opie Radio Channel!!!" - he says while broadcasting live from The Anthony Cumia Network. Cumiacels abound

97320774.0.jpg

G

Your community harbors admitted Compound Media subscribers continually bashing Opie, who in essence really "started it all" -- I'm sincerely asking you this question...

Let's say a guy from work you see everyday, -- in fact, you got him the job -- He finds out your family owns a restaurant. So he goes there unannounced. When he doesn't get free shit, he goes ape wild online bashing your small business instead of texting you... Then he sees you and psychotically pretends it never happened.

The type of co-worker (who you got hired) who shows up to work late and hung-over every single day, and cracks open beers right in front of you, openly drinking on the job that you handed to him because you thought he had potential.

You know, the kinda co-worker who bums rides off you to work and long after work is over, because he lives in fear of going home to his nagging bogdanov-faced bitch.

The type of co-worker who listens to you vent about your atalker -- then he invites said atalker (who threatened to kill your family) to his preteen pool parties and doesn't care that you know.

The sort of co-worker that goes to the lengths of printing special order graphic pillows with your face on them, so he can performatively punch you when he's 'mad'

We all know that one dude at work who accidentally texts you an insulting message ABOUT you, which was originally intended for the other bitter lonely old maid in the room.

Come on, you know that one guy from work who all but ghosted you the second you scored him enough money to live out his midlife crisis fantasies.

...Anyway, what if that co-worker got fired? You would quit your job and stand with him in solidarity, no? You would go support your family and commute every day to work from the basement at his house. Right? (A house you have otherwise never been invited to.)

"HE just wanted to have The Opie Radio Channel!!!" - he says while broadcasting live from The Anthony Cumia Network. Cumiacels abound

97320774.0.jpg
Ebony and ivory.

And qumio is white and not gay? Yeah okay, TrantH

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
If you’re expecting gibs from a friend who owns a business, you’re a piece of shit. Especially in the restaurant business. Shit is usually tight and it’s very easy to fail, especially in Jew York, where the competition is tight. A real friend shows up, is gracious, and treats the staff very well. In return you get some free drinks and appreciation from your buddy. Going in and EXPECTING to be treated like a king is a serious ssssssccumbag move. Real friends and family don’t expect eachother to sacrifice their livelihood.

THE D

Forum Clout
If you’re expecting gibs from a friend who owns a business, you’re a piece of shit. Especially in the restaurant business. Shit is usually tight and it’s very easy to fail, especially in Jew York, where the competition is tight. A real friend shows up, is gracious, and treats the staff very well. In return you get some free drinks and appreciation from your buddy. Going in and EXPECTING to be treated like a king is a serious ssssssccumbag move. Real friends and family don’t expect eachother to sacrifice their livelihood.

The entertainment is entitled to 1 irish coffee and reserved seating for their guests, comped onion rings...

Gratis.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
No but I also wouldn’t obsess years later that he “destroyed the brand” when I spent 20 years talking about wanting to split the show. OpieRaqio failed and Opie has been having a slow nervous breakdown for the last seven years.

THE D

Forum Clout
No but I also wouldn’t obsess years later that he “destroyed the brand” when I spent 20 years talking about wanting to split the show. OpieRaqio failed and Opie has been having a slow nervous breakdown for the last seven years.

My condolences on your recent diagnosis of Opie Derangement Syndrome

JebJoh

Forum Clout
From what I can tell, the nickname that bothers nana the most is “nana” he always tries to deflect that one.

Now that I know the Ben sparks story, I am now inclined to believe opie’s claims that he has info regarding nana’s scummy moves behind the scenes. Ben was arrested and questioned with no ktc protection, he absolutely ratted nana out and nana absolutely pushed this pest to say and do awful things.

THE D

Forum Clout
was that FH Reillys incident with nana ever mentioned on air

I was recently informed by my spies (i have people on the onaforums) Spy Report. Spy Report. that Danny Ross was fired at the same time this fight occurred. This iconic tornado of a meangirl event struck all at once.

Anthony walked into work like a poor man's costanza pretending his "I'm being treated like a common N1@@$%" tweets never happened. Tough talking Tony got to TYPING AWAY on his little hugbox device again, to his little faggot worm co-dependent. "The little cunt won't even look at me."

As if to say -- I just badmouthed this guy's family restaurant, I've been subverting his authority when he's not around, and he knows it, and he's letting me get away with it. Look, Jim Norton! I did all of this on purpose because you and I, Jim Norton, we both hate him, and we torture him deliberately to break his spirit and make him react. But he, that little CUNT, he won't even LOOK at me!!! Shit, I wonder why he acts so weird around us?"

Opie is a saint simply for the fact that he didn't trample that snake where he sat perched and afraid of people walking behind his chair. Cowardly little faggot, and that hen Norton who should be on trial for raping that drunk child at XM studios in NYC on November 24, 2004 which NYPD were called out and witnessed. That's on record. We have the documents.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I was recently informed by my spies (i have people on the onaforums) Spy Report. Spy Report. that Danny Ross was fired at the same time this fight occurred. This iconic tornado of a meangirl event struck all at once.

Anthony walked into work like a poor man's costanza pretending his "I'm being treated like a common N1@@$%" tweets never happened. Tough talking Tony got to TYPING AWAY on his little hugbox device again, to his little faggot worm co-dependent. "The little cunt won't even look at me."

As if to say -- I just badmouthed this guy's family restaurant, I've been subverting his authority when he's not around, and he knows it, and he's letting me get away with it. Look, Jim Norton! I did all of this on purpose because you and I, Jim Norton, we both hate him, and we torture him deliberately to break his spirit and make him react. But he, that little CUNT, he won't even LOOK at me!!! Shit, I wonder why he acts so weird around us?"

Opie is a saint simply for the fact that he didn't trample that snake where he sat perched and afraid of people walking behind his chair. Cowardly little faggot, and that hen Norton who should be on trial for raping that drunk child at XM studios in NYC on November 24, 2004 which NYPD were called out and witnessed. That's on record. We have the documents.
The other thing that must be brought up every single time is the fact that Nana would broadcast with his girlfriend sitting on his lap like he was at a middle school party. I think it was the one who blew that guy for the lobster.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
Yeah but he still sucked on the air and ruined great bits with his HOLD ON HOLD ON shit and the callers. Ant and Jim as a team carried the show.