• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

POLL: How will Jim's dream marriage end?

How will Jim's marriage end?

• Murder

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Suicide

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Murder-suicide

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
0OLpKnV.png

6QSwbHn.png

EPobOsV.png

nmQyEiq.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-05-09 194442.png

^^ This right here tells you everything you need to know about "her" personality. "She" will absolutely get bored with Jimmy just like Stetten did with Anthony. I'm sure it all seems exciting being with a "celebrity" like Jimmy right now but when his already fading star continues to fade further into obscurity and the reality that he's married a 60 year old mollusc who's never going to achieve mainstream success or fame sinks in, Thor will absolutely bounce and take half the worm's money with him.

tl;dr - Suicide (Jimmy's)

Forum Clout
Thor claimed in the latest podcast to be a month sober, where upon Jim immediately called him out. The look on the vikings face was of pure fury. Thor is gonna relapse hard, start using a lot of blow/meth, and have a moment of clarity. He's a mentally deranged large, muscular man with a big penis who sold whatever dignity he had left to be with a z list celebrity. In a booze and narcotic induced frenzy he's gonna stab Jimmy to death then leap out the window to his ultimate demise.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
View attachment 198267

^^ This right here tells you everything you need to know about "her" personality. "She" will absolutely get bored with Jimmy just like Stetten did with Anthony. I'm sure it all seems exciting being with a "celebrity" like Jimmy right now but when his already fading star continues to fade further into obscurity and the reality that he's married a 60 year old mollusc who's never going to achieve mainstream success or fame sinks in, Thor will absolutely bounce and take half the worm's money with him.

That account was ran by one of the boys from the subreddit, not that we need proof that the viking is mining for gold.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
View attachment 198267

I really want to know how much Jimmy exaggerated how “big” of a star he is that got Alan to marry him. He is learning quick that he was sold a lie on how famous Norton is in America.

Forum Clout
I really want to know how much Jimmy exaggerated how “big” of a star he is that got Alan to marry him. He is learning quick that he was sold a lie on how famous Norton is in America.
Jim did a sold out show in Montreal to impress him and undoubtedly sent him his movie scenes. Alan, like all Nordics, doesn't understand comedy or American culture. He thought he was marrying some connected big star. With each new word, you can sense his frustration. In yesterday's podcast he said he "didn't think the states would be like this." AKA He lamented that, even in NYC, this place is doomed and full of niggers and nigger adjacent people.

Forum Clout
Any more details? I don't have it in me to listen. What's Thor's poison?
I listened today at lunch. I gave a quick synopsis on an earlier post I made. Basically Thors "trophy wife,cool chick" facade was shattered when he started the show by complaining about the marriage the city sponsors the fans and Jim himself. Thors drinking has been well documented but by his erratic behavior there are other substances involved. Jim called out his husband's sobriety, much to his chagrin. It's worth listening to if you wanna know how a bad divorce/murder begins.

Racist Google Intern

Forum Clout
I listened today at lunch. I gave a quick synopsis on an earlier post I made. Basically Thors "trophy wife,cool chick" facade was shattered when he started the show by complaining about the marriage the city sponsors the fans and Jim himself. Thors drinking has been well documented but by his erratic behavior there are other substances involved. Jim called out his husband's sobriety, much to his chagrin. It's worth listening to if you wanna know how a bad divorce/murder begins.
Keep us posted,

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I need to correct the record and I think i started spreading that around. That “I pretend to be in relationships with chumps” was from a fake Alena account created after Jims connection was exposed. The actual funny part of that tweet is his comedians friends retweeting it knowing exactly what it means.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Jim did a sold out show in Montreal to impress him and undoubtedly sent him his movie scenes. Alan, like all Nordics, doesn't understand comedy or American culture. He thought he was marrying some connected big star. With each new word, you can sense his frustration. In yesterday's podcast he said he "didn't think the states would be like this." AKA He lamented that, even in NYC, this place is doomed and full of niggers and nigger adjacent people.
That’s what I mean, Norton heavily exaggerated how famous he is and Alan thought this would be his chance to be famous. They already did a couple podcasts from Norton’s connections and it’s over and lead to nothing. Now Thor is stuck with some gross short bald man close to 60 who is a bore to be around and im wondering if the Viking has been told to “cool it” with the spending because Norton’s best earning days are behind him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don’t think Alena literally murders Jim but by proxy. Shes not a lash out in violence type but a slow bleed out. She will start with cheating, then divorcing, then taking Jim for everything, and then publicly posting her new relationships and Jim will just off himself.
That’s how this will end - Alan beats the shit out of him / kills him while having a manic episode or takes him for all the money he’s worked for in his entire life. Norton seems to be the type that didn’t spend his money and just sat in his apartment when he wasn’t working.

Racist Google Intern

Forum Clout
That’s how this will end - Alan beats the shit out of him / kills him while having a manic episode or takes him for all the money he’s worked for in his entire life. Norton seems to be the type that didn’t spend his money and just sat in his apartment when he wasn’t working.
His one hobby was getting photos taken with notable people.
When did he ever do something that wasn't for da show or his stand up?