• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PODCAST ALERT: Princess Alena of Norway and the Worm of Bayonne ep. 1

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
One day, he'll be down in Long Branch or someplace like that, doing one of his little comedy shows at the Giggle Factory, and he'll come home to discover that everything, including his well-hung "wife", is gone. He/she has been casing the place since the day he/she arrived, and as soon as there's no more cash to milk, he/she will bail with every single thing Jimmy owns. Whores never change.
The only things left will be his awful KISS posters and pictures with celebrities. Can’t fawkin wait!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Jimmy's broad-shouldered he-bride is a prostitute, and you can NEVER trust a prostitute. In time, he/she will take him for literally everything he has, and leave him with nothing, without so much as a wave goodbye.

She'll leave Ozzies birthday books on the coffee table though, so there's that.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I bet Norton’s family wants this too
Apparently one of their "big fights" was that Jim purposely didn't tell his sister that he got married (because he married a dude in a dress).

Also, (s)he questions whether they will still be together in 10 years when Jim is in his 60's all wrinkled up and hunched over and shiznits. It's clear Viqueen is already plotting an escape route.

Viqueen says he hates roleplay and doesn't understand why people do it. Then there's a moment of self realization and he says "some would say my entire life is roleplay." Jim loffs and calls him a dude in a dress.

Forum Clout
1000019101.jpg

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
I listened to the whole thing. I actually enjoyed it, but it reminds me of the chip podcast. I thought Jim and Alan were funny together, but I could see it getting annoying after awhile. But if TigerBelly can be successful , maybe there is hope for them.

Couple of takeaways

Nikki said he doesn't have AIDS or HIV.
Nikki was "dating" a Saudi prince at one point
Nikki is looking to get plastic surgery
I might be misremembering, but I'm pretty sure he said Jim was worth 5 million
Nikki visited her family for a few weeks. When she got back Jim didn't even acknowledge her. Led to a big fight
As someone said previously, Jim didn't tell his family when they got engaged. Later on they were all having dinner and noticed the ring on Nikki's finger and put 2 and 2 together

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
One day, he'll be down in Long Branch or someplace like that, doing one of his little comedy shows at the Giggle Factory, and he'll come home to discover that everything, including his well-hung "wife", is gone. He/she has been casing the place since the day he/she arrived, and as soon as there's no more cash to milk, he/she will bail with every single thing Jimmy owns. Whores never change.
Thats like the Artie story where the lesson was never give a hooker money to go get more coke.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
A quick PSA to anyone with the ears to listen.

The Lord doesn’t want you watching this stuff, it is an abomination to Him. It makes you unclean.

It’s not worth the mockery and dopamine that the jokes being. Believe me.

Norton is a condemned man, alongside his male lover.

G

i was gonna make a detailed post explaining that they were hoping for a trans-inclusion type thing to bring it easier into comedy, but it's not working since "wokes" in their words don't care since they're not in the PC-box perfectly - and then normal people don't find it appealing - only artificial hollywood professionalism PC-ness is allowing them to be invited onto podcasts while the viewers don't give a shit about their gay plight

i listened to them for 20 some minutes on a carolla podcast, it wasn't good and there were several points where that's their only schtick and their annoyance at it not working comes out
I couldn't read this. Boq's much much easier to read and understand.