• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig oinks about Star Trek

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
5-BA9-D633-7-DF3-4002-AB80-E24-BFA790056.jpg

Gaylien
Eatin' Holm
How are there not an abundance of “Tomlinson in Space” pictures of him on his phone in famous sci fi scenes? Akin to Norton throughout history. There needs to be more.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I'll probably get blasted here, but I grew up watching reruns of the original Star Trek. They actually had a decent following in the UK. That iteration, and ONLY that iteration of the series, is the one I actually liked. Next Gen had its moments but I didn't like most of the characters barring Patrick Stewart.

Enterprise was utter shit that showed the beginning of Paramount erasing the premise that made the original series work: these were human beings dealing with ethical and philosophical problems, but IN SPACE (Fuck you Patrick). Space and technobabble was there but if you removed it, the story would still work.

You don't have that with any of the series' that gout-ridden couch drinker talks up, like Picard. You'd think a fatty would know something about taste.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Yo-duh

Wait, is Yoda in Star Trek? I never watched that shit because I was pursuing an education and working when I was a kid. Might explain why I’m building my second vacation home on the beach and Fatrick squats in his wife’s half-hovel, one rent check away from insolvency.