• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pig oinks about Star Trek

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
faggot.png

I know shit-all about Star Trek, but as I read through it, I can't help but feel that this is all some coded message detailing his plan to leave the hovel and abduct black kids to grind into pepperoni...

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I was a huge Star Trek fan as a teenager, built models, bought the blueprints etc, but I grew up. Even the "good" Star Trek has simplistic storylines and convenient plot twists that just wrap up too nicely. After 7 years we basically know nothing about Dr Crusher, Geordi and half the crew. DS9 had so much cringeworthy dialogue elevated occasionally with good acting. Voyager had insane plot lines that made no sense, and Chakotay must be the worst written character in all of Star Trek. Enterprise was terrible, but even the "good" episodes with Brent Spiner playing Data's great grandfather were just embarrassing. The gimmick of getting the actor to play his great grandfather or whatever is completely undermined when you get a different actor to play the son. What, you didn't have money in the budget to have him play both parts?

It's a good set of shows for teenagers to watch, to get them interested in science and other philosophical ideas but basically everything is done better in other more grown up literature. Pat is fat.

G

Star Trek was okay. Then I discovered pussy.
I agree, I have watched some with my kids, but it is highly cringey if you think to hard on it. The kids like it, my 8 year old and I play fight to the "fight" music on youtube, that's immensely more entertaining than any of the SJW new movies and shows they have created in the Star Trek "universe". Douche chills saying "Star Trek universe" lol.