Pepper Spray/Mace: Anyone ever used any on anyone or know anyone that has?

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Please tell that one.
Theres not much to it really. It was like 17 years ago, i was hammered drunk and being a loud asshole in public. I wasnt even old enough to drink. My friend had pushed a big dumpster w his truck to block the front of the doors of the Chinese restaurant and i had gotten out and was pushing smaller dumpsters by hand to block the other doors when cop drove by and saw me. She turned around and hopped out of the car and started screaming at me. I completely ignored her and just kept on my mission of blocking the doors. She called backup and then attempted to cuff me so i pushed her off me and spit a big lung biscuit right in her black face. She gave up trying to cuff me and just followed me until her giant male partner came and ran up on me and stuck me with the taser gun. I stiffened up like a board and tipped right over. I even pissed myself a little bit. It hurt like a motherfucker for like 10 minutes or something like that, but it went away pretty quickly from what i can remember. (The pepper spray lasted for sssooooo long.) I ended up getting really really lucky and only got drunk and disorderly charges. Very well couldve (and shouldve) been felony assault on an officer/evading arrest/causing mischief/etc.