Pepper Spray/Mace: Anyone ever used any on anyone or know anyone that has?

Yeah, I sprayed a little bit in the corner of the bathroom at work just to get a lil taste. It drifted over to me and was like a really unpleasant allergic reaction. Looking back, it was kind of a silly idea.

I cannot begin to imagine having your face covered with the actual liquid like the big guy above.

I guess some people are more sensitive than others. You can see that in this funny video.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
1711689270788600s.jpg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
One of my ex's had a little can on her key chain. Dumb idea, cuz it leaked a little and got on my thumb while I was handling the keys. I ended up rubbing my eye and it sucked. I still don't think it would have taken the rapeyness out of my heart if I was coming after a bitch, but it's definitely unpleasant.

I also gave myself a taste of another ex's stun gun. That will definitely fuck you up.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
You really know how to pick 'em (and then victimize yourself while blaming 'em)
We all know the type she picks. I'm sure plenty well to do men have tried courting her, but just weren't gangsta enough, so she didn't acknowledge them.

But Tyrone, who's selling drugs and assaults individuals regularly, he's the one to engage with. He's got that gangsta appeal and our young lady can't help herself.

"Why would he smack me around? I'm half his size!" she says to herself and months later she's trying to prevent him from spraying a baby with pepper spray.

It's a regular romance novel.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I got pepper sprayed from probably 2 or 3 feet away. The stream opened my eyelids it hit me so direct in the eyes. My eye sockets swole shut for like 48hours. It hurt so fucking bad, i made my gf get some because i couldn’t imagine trying to get a hard on, nevermind complete a full rape like that (id still give it a shot though). If you get a direct hit with it, the target will likely go down. Id rather get tased again.

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
My goofy ass mom threatened someone with some one time that was syphoning her gas but didn't use it. The only time she actually used it wound up being on herself when she was trying to spray the frozen keyhole on her car and shot it right back in her own face.
around 2009 i told my friend to spray my face with bear spray from about 7-8 ft away and he did it. it was awful.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I dated a chick who got charged for macing her ex who beat the shit out of her. She said she started feeling bad for him because he was being such a bitch about it so she tried to help him and he used the opportunity to almost strangle her to death.

It seems like it's calmed down a whole lot but there was a big thing of wigger crackheads bear macing eachother around here for a while. They'd talk a ton of shit and be like "show up then, bitch" and then when the other guy would show up at their door to fight the guy inside would just open the door and blast them with bear spray and then get horribly gangbeat for it later on.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Yeah, I sprayed a little bit in the corner of the bathroom at work just to get a lil taste. It drifted over to me and was like a really unpleasant allergic reaction. Looking back, it was kind of a silly idea.

I cannot begin to imagine having your face covered with the actual liquid like the big guy above.

I guess some people are more sensitive than others. You can see that in this funny video.

"I'm going to be sprayed with an inert version of pepper spray" you mean WATER you fucking pussy. I hate reporters.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
It seems like it's calmed down a whole lot but there was a big thing of wigger crackheads bear macing eachother around here for a while. They'd talk a ton of shit and be like "show up then, bitch" and then when the other guy would show up at their door to fight the guy inside would just open the door and blast them with bear spray and then get horribly gangbeat for it later on.
So that was a country-wide thing. Fucking faggots - what's wrong with a bat?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
So that was a country-wide thing. Fucking faggots - what's wrong with a bat?
During one of my jail stays I remember some guy losing his shit screaming on the phone with his mother over something and he threatened to have his buddies show up and hairspray her. My cellmate was like "Nothing like sending the goons to mom's house." And I died laughing.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
During one of my jail stays I remember some guy losing his shit screaming on the phone with his mother over something and he threatened to have his buddies show up and hairspray her. My cellmate was like "Nothing like sending the goons to mom's house." And I died laughing.
Hairspray or bearspray? Hairspray might very well be worse