• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

People in less humiliating marriages than James Norton

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
1698264617926.png

Is this an unaltered photo of Benoit's kid? Cause if so...that really explains some things

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Is this an unaltered photo of Benoit's kid? Cause if so...that really explains some things
I remember during the whole Benoit saga on O&A that the media were pushing rumors that he was injecting one or all of his kids with HGH and other drugs to make them stronger. And basically raising a generation of super kid wrestlers. Benoit's surviving son David wanted to wrestle under the name "Chris Benoit Jr." but no promotion was insane enough to allow it.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
It's hilarious how he had a total breakdown because of her yet he actually came out all the more beloved for it. He barely even lost any money to her in the end too because she couldn't keep her dumb trap shut.

Mel always wins in the end.
Its crazy how hard the media tried to bury Mel but Hacksaw Ridge got 6 fucking Oscar nominations and won 2. Even Hollywood couldn't deny that jew hating, wife abusing son of a gun makes a good movie. But I guess 2016 was the year that politics completely took over the entire media industry so who knows. He'll probably get re-cancelled and the phonecalls will circulate on tiktok when passion 2 gets released.

G

Its crazy how hard the media tried to bury Mel but Hacksaw Ridge got 6 fucking Oscar nominations and won 2. Even Hollywood couldn't deny that jew hating, wife abusing son of a gun makes a good movie. But I guess 2016 was the year that politics completely took over the entire media industry so who knows. He'll probably get re-cancelled and the phonecalls will circulate on tiktok when passion 2 gets released.
Earlier this year I did some consulting work for a company in Central Europe. I was in their offices a couple of days a week for a few months and got to know a couple of the younger guys (early to mid 20s) who all spoke great English and were ridiculously based. It turned out one of them was actually into O&A, from clips on youtube, and would listen to the MG tapes from time to time. I almost told him about this place, but couldn't do it.

It was heartening to see Gen z types not be faggot