• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pauly Shore freely admits to jerking off on a chick while she was sleeping

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The way Joe Hogan romanticizes that cunt Mitzi... She wasn't funny, she didn't know funny, she was a fucking glorified Jewish landlord.

The only people who ragged on Jay Leno were kikes. He showed up at the picket line with a fucking tank.

809361.jpg

I don't think he ever went back until she was dead.

also didn't she basically MeToo comics for stage time? Plenty of male comics have stories of fucking MItzi and you know it wasn't just for fun

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
I want one man in here to honestly say they didn't jerk off on a girl sleeping.
In first year (11-12 years old), we had a school trip/holiday to Paris, all-nighter on a coach and then a ferry ride. Anyway on the coach, the hottest girl I'd seen up until that point was sitting/sleeping behind me and I just wanked staring at her like a fucking creep.
This other girl wanted to borrow my PSP and I foolishly let her before remembering all the pics I had of basically every hot girl in our school was on it. Came up with a shit excuse and got it back.