• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pauly Shore freely admits to jerking off on a chick while she was sleeping

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
โ€Ž
Forum Clout

Hudson Margera-Hughes

โ€Ž
Forum Clout
I donโ€™t think this is the reason for that. Bio-Dome is kind of funny though. Wonder if it holds up.
Dude, why did you change your Bonnie pfp?!

The Roast video where Ant failed miserably was when my Bonnie fapping officially started. When she was in the seat and she had both her legs up, knees to the chin... Made me wanna hog tie her and throw her in the ol' trunk. Wanted to fuck the Canadian farmer bitch right outta her asshole right then and there. Loved her ever since! Such a shame that she's house wife to a midget kike. What a real "pas faux."

She can burn down my jernt with a cigarette in the ol' potted plant trick any day of the week as long as all three holes are open for business.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back ๐Ÿ˜
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
Dude, why did you change your Bonnie pfp?!

The Roast video where Ant failed miserably was when my Bonnie fapping officially started. When she was in the seat and she had both her legs up, knees to the chin... Made me wanna hog tie her and throw her in the ol' trunk. Wanted to fuck the Canadian farmer bitch right outta her asshole right then and there. Loved her ever since! Such a shame that's she's house wife to a midget kike. What a real "pas faux."

She can burn down my jernt with a cigarette in the ol' potted plant trick any day of the weak as long as all three holes are open for business.
My Bonnie obsession started when I heard her call Patrice the n word on OnA. She also forced me to let her blow me in order to feature for her a second time. I havenโ€™t really reinforced that lore lately but itโ€™s 100% true.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

โ€Ž
Forum Clout
My Bonnie obsession started when I heard her call Patrice the n word on OnA. She also forced me to let her blow me in order to feature for her a second time. I havenโ€™t really reinforced that lore lately but itโ€™s 100% true.
Oh, nice! I seem to recall that particular incident vaguely so. That would've had me double fisted with the head still protruding hard as well! I think we both picked the correct reasons!

Now, I DEMAND, you change it back, sir!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
I canโ€™t fucking stand Pauly Shore. He bombed horrifically both times he went on LOS. Heโ€™s known as being a douche to everyone too, as if being given a successful comedy career despite having zero talent or work ethic wasnโ€™t enough for him.
Damn, I forgot he was on LOS. He fucking sucked so bad on it too.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

โ€Ž
Forum Clout
I canโ€™t fucking stand Pauly Shore. He bombed horrifically both times he went on LOS. Heโ€™s known as being a douche to everyone too, as if being given a successful comedy career despite having zero talent or work ethic wasnโ€™t enough for him.
Hollyweird kike nepotism at its ugliest. Someone should've Jewish lightning'd his mother's comedy club then we wouldn't have the Rogan plague rats of today as multimillionaire talentless hack faggots carrying the unlit brain cell-less torch of Bert Kikester and that one fat faced moron who was hilariously tricked by a dumb bipolar broad to wear lipstick for his "comedy special." Fucking clown. Your mom's house... How about your mom's box, you fucking stupid nigger. Kill yourself.

White Phillip

โ€Ž
Forum Clout
Hollyweird kike nepotism at its ugliest. Someone should've Jewish lightning'd his mother's comedy club then we wouldn't have the Rogan plague rats of today as multimillionaire talentless hack faggots carrying the unlit brain cell-less torch of Bert Kikester and that one fat faced moron who was hilariously tricked by a dumb bipolar broad to wear lipstick for his "comedy special." Fucking clown. Your mom's house... How about your mom's box, you fucking stupid nigger. Kill yourself.
It was especially painful to see him associate with comedians much better than himself to avoid being on the wrong side of his yenta mother:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
I want one man in here to honestly say they didn't jerk off on a girl sleeping.
Not me, pal.
IMG_1727.png