• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick’s Ball Washers Are Here

Forum Clout
I don't get the joke.

Texas passed a law where it's illegal to perform an abortion on a fetus with a detectable heartbeat and/or it's not a life threatening pregnancy. An IUD is a type of birth control. Fatso's "joke" is just a poorly crafted "joke" against Texas and its abortion laws.

Basically, it's OK not to get it because it's stupid and unfunny.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I don't get the joke.
While we're at it, someone explain this joke to me

1000008701.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Texas passed a law where it's illegal to perform an abortion on a fetus with a detectable heartbeat and/or it's not a life threatening pregnancy. An IUD is a type of birth control. Fatso's "joke" is just a poorly crafted "joke" against Texas and its abortion laws.

Basically, it's OK not to get it because it's stupid and unfunny.
...Oh. But what's the library thing?

Forum Clout
Ahh. I agree with him but he's a cunt so I want that library to be demolished just to spite him.

Prosper, TX is over 60% White and has one of the best school districts in the nation. Glad they have anti-nigger and illegal alien vehicles.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
It might be a Pat original since it's fucking awful. IED would work as a joke since they don't have IEDs in Texas, but he couldn't help himself and had to shoehorn an abortion reference in there which is just stacking a shitty joke on top of an okay joke, ruining the okay joke and making the whole thing shitty.
It was shitty from the start, Funster.