• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick still accusing us of "Swatting" and "fraudulent food orders"

G

Swatting is when someone calls the police and reports someone doing something illegal at their house.

No one here ever called the police about anything.

Once again, the Pig lies. He's such a fucking liar.
I did, I called the MPD to turn myself in, unaware that it was 2 or 3 days after his alleged vandalism ( I learned that later) they didn't know him or I lol.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Don't blame us for involving the police blame this faggot:

bBgbYnq.png

IT6IzaU.png
So he called the cops on his self

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Even though the food order thing probably never happened, or maybe once, and done before he even found us:

Patrick HATES the possibility of being blacklisted from delivery
He claims he told the delivery guy sorry I won’t be paying for this, but now almost every place that delivers, even pizza requires a card payment up front. Especially if you order online. So he didn’t take free food? I find that unlikely with how fat he is.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
He claims he told the delivery guy sorry I won’t be paying for this, but now almost every place that delivers, even pizza requires a card payment up front. Especially if you order online. So he didn’t take free food? I find that unlikely with how fat he is.
Do you really expect me to take food from Kremlin Don supporters? i think i will pass on the Novichok, child.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Pretty crazy how many times Pat has actually called the cops on himself. Its just like the arsonist firefighters. They set a fire and try to swoop in and look like a hero by solving how it got started.
What makes me suspicious is how he is always the first guy to voluneer to help search for missing negro children in the Greater Milwaukee area.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I bet Pat orders the food then says he didn’t order it to avoid tipping. He cried about that on the stalking podcast, tried to use the “hard working delivery guy” not getting a tip to gain sympathy for himself. I don’t know any food places that have you pay on delivery, pretty much all done online/through apps.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I bet Pat orders the food then says he didn’t order it to avoid tipping. He cried about that on the stalking podcast, tried to use the “hard working delivery guy” not getting a tip to gain sympathy for himself. I don’t know any food places that have you pay on delivery, pretty much all done online/through apps.
If you order pizza online you have to pay with a card upfront. Same for anywhere else. So unless these damned rascals called in the order it’s unlikely, also most places won’t take a call in order unless you pop on caller I’d with a local number.