Patrick offers his opinion on a rap beef

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
IMG_8988.jpeg

Oh no it’s just Obamas opinion on the beef. Why would he even post this? Do you think he even knows who Kendrick or Drake is?

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Yes and a lot of Kendrick’s criticisms are that he’s not black enough. If I gave a shit I’d observe that that seems pretty racist but oh well.
Black people really resent other black people who grew up even slightly privileged (ie not a crab in the shitbucket of violent poverty), and the sad thing is that middle and upper class niggers are still so dumb that they feel they need to prove themselves to them.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Yes and a lot of Kendrick’s criticisms are that he’s not black enough. If I gave a shit I’d observe that that seems pretty racist but oh well.
To be gay about it Kendricks criticism isn’t as simple as You’re half white = You’re not black. Its more about Drakes character. The dude “grew up white” and now runs around “acting black” by wearing braids and gold teeth and repping gangs and retarded shit. He was an actor on fucking Degrassi. TLDR its gayer and deeper than that