Patrick is "by every measure" a complete failure

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
"400 miles a year" Wow, sounds impressive huh? well that averages out to like 7 3/4 miles a week, so if that's 3 runs a week he's doing 2.5 miles a run. Even if it's 2 thats less than 4 miles a run. How is he training to run half marathons when he isn't coming anywhere near running that distance in any given run? I used to run regularly and I got up to running 7-8 miles a go and that was just by regularly doing it and gradually increasing my distance. So either he's lying about the distance (or running at all), which is what I think, or he's just autistically running the same distance and making no progress.
This is the same guy that adds the weight for each individual rep and thinks the total is a valuable metic. “Wow, I pushed two tons this week!”

He can’t stop telling on himself that he’s an amateur

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is the same guy that adds the weight for each individual rep and thinks the total is a valuable metic. “Wow, I pushed two tons this week!”

He can’t stop telling on himself that he’s an amateur
That’s how I’ve long believed he does with his “I bench 250” lie - he pushes 50 pounds five times. It would explain why his arms / shoulders are so small and soft.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
That’s how I’ve long believed he does with his “I bench 250” lie - he pushes 50 pounds five times. It would explain why his arms / shoulders are so small and soft.
Someone once here said he probably used a press and not an actual bench. I maxed with at 270 on a press before I pulled something in my chest, cause it’s easier then benching. Since they work the same muscle groups, it’s a Tomlinson Technicality. He may have put 250 on a press, but no fucking way was a benching 250. I watched a guy at the gym whose in way better shape than Rick really push at 225. He’s too much of a prick, that no one would spot him and there’s no way he goes consistently enough to put 250 up on his own.