Pat sighting in the wild.. more elon hate

James Heffner

Farts in Vaginas
IMG_2211.png

Saw this while scrolling instagram.. i do not follow him.. his elon hate is goin fawkin viral..

Obviously the tesla truck is no susan though..

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub
Jimminy Cricket he makes me so mad by being a fucking RETARD.
The car has automatic wipers and a rain sensor that detects the rain. Car wash mode disables the rain sensor so the wipers don't get caught on the brushes in the wash. It might also put it in neutral so the car washes with conveyor belts can pull you in

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Why are they obsessed about a car they don’t even like and would never buy? No wonder these people all live miserable lives - they’re obsessed with things that make them upset.
Imagine pocket watching the worlds richest man and thinking that him losing a few billion even effects him. Meanwhile Pat is playing housekeeper in hopes to making a few $100 a week on Airbnb to finance his lawsuit of his city. Pat is far closer to bankruptcy than Elon ever will be and its far more possible of it happening to pat in the near future.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Imagine pocket watching the worlds richest man and thinking that him losing a few billion even effects him. Meanwhile Pat is playing housekeeper in hopes to making a few $100 a week on Airbnb to finance his lawsuit of his city. Pat is far closer to bankruptcy than Elon ever will be and it’s far more possible of it happening to pat in the near future.
Pat is not only on the edge of bankruptcy but if Niki wakes up / is made to divorce him out he’s homeless. His writing career is long dead and driving a 15 year old car because he can’t afford even a used car.

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub
Imagine pocket watching the worlds richest man and thinking that him losing a few billion even effects him. Meanwhile Pat is playing housekeeper in hopes to making a few $100 a week on Airbnb to finance his lawsuit of his city. Pat is far closer to bankruptcy than Elon ever will be and its far more possible of it happening to pat in the near future.
Picturing the fat fuck in a maid outfit cleaning dried cum from strangers off his towels will never not send my ribs to orbit