• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat reads the forums, but is not using Twitter today (thus far) [IMPORTANT DECLASSIFIED INFORMATION]

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
R.64e5744622d5d030e2d04d429d53fa26

Pat has Ray Liotta's mouth.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
R.64e5744622d5d030e2d04d429d53fa26

Pat has Ray Liotta's mouth.
In 1998, I was attending the premier of the motion picture Witness to the Mob, starring me, beloved pop culture icon and legend of the stage and screen, Abe Vigoda. I had to take a long, strained, prostate cancer piss and when I was in the bathroom screaming at the urinals, Ray Liotta burst through the door, sliced the back of my tuxedo with a switchblade, held it up to my eye and yelled "WHERE THE FUCK IS IT, FISH?? WHERE THE FUCK IS IT??" I didn't know what he was talking about. I threw a bag of coke under a stall door and when he drove after it I ran.

The rest of the evening, people like Frank Vincent and even Michael fucking Imperioli laughed at my ripped jacket. "Oh, ay, lookit stupid old Abe with his bum clothes. Didya fall down huffing glue again, gramps?" Fucking Guinea cocksuckers.

Ray Liotta stuck around the whole night too. He never mentioned attacking me with my pecker out but he kept coming up to me and slapping me on the back and laughing like we both heard a funny joke but like, really, really hard. He's a weird guy. He wasn't even in the movie.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
In 1998, I was attending the premier of the motion picture Witness to the Mob, starring me, beloved pop culture icon and legend of the stage and screen, Abe Vigoda. I had to take a long, strained, prostate cancer piss and when I was in the bathroom screaming at the urinals, Ray Liotta burst through the door, sliced the back of my tuxedo with a switchblade, held it up to my eye and yelled "WHERE THE FUCK IS IT, FISH?? WHERE THE FUCK IS IT??" I didn't know what he was talking about. I threw a bag of coke under a stall door and when he drove after it I ran.

The rest of the evening, people like Frank Vincent and even Michael fucking Imperioli laughed at my ripped jacket. "Oh, ay, lookit stupid old Abe with his bum clothes. Didya fall down huffing glue again, gramps?" Fucking Guinea cocksuckers.

Ray Liotta stuck around the whole night too. He never mentioned attacking me with my pecker out but he kept coming up to me and slapping me on the back and laughing like we both heard a funny joke but like, really, really hard. He's a weird guy. He wasn't even in the movie.
I'm so sorry, Abe.

Forum Clout
Wrong in every detail, child. Wrong in every detail, child. Wrong in every detail, child. Wrong in every detail, child. Wrong in every detail, child. Wrong in every detail, child. THIS IS WHY YOUR LOSING CHILD!!! WAIT QUIETLY CHILF. THIS IS WHY I LOST MY CHILD! WRONG IN EVERY DETAILS CHILD!

Penisless author and self styled Milwaukee funny man has lost his marbles. It's rather a pathetic spectacle.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Wrong in every detail, child. Wrong in every detail, child. Wrong in every detail, child. Wrong in every detail, child. Wrong in every detail, child. Wrong in every detail, child. THIS IS WHY YOUR LOSING CHILD!!! WAIT QUIETLY CHILF. THIS IS WHY I LOST MY CHILD! WRONG IN EVERY DETAILS CHILD!

Penisless author and self styled Milwaukee funny man has lost his marbles. It's rather a pathetic spectacle.
I really think Pat is 1-2 months away from being locked up in the Nut Hut. I can see him in a padded room rocking back and forth in straight-jacket while repeating “no, child - no, child - no, child” for days on end.