Pat murders the English language when "writing"

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
KHu2IU1.png

G

Yea General Fatton knows so many combat vets and super heroes that killed in self defense despite not serving and knowingly watching a pedophile toss a flaming bag at an armed kid who literally needed to save his own life with deadly force, and calling him a murderer.

I would like to bash Rick's head in with a bar and watch his brain fluid leak out of his ears. Anybody who doesn't feel the same way upon seeing this is stupid. He is the most vile monster I have ever known of. John Wayne Gacy was a better person/

G

Yah, like the WWII Japanese vet that broke down and apologized to him. What an unbelievable faggot. He craves this type of interaction because he can say these things knowing most OP's won't take him to task.
Fucking queer wants us to believe his cowardly ass is friends with Navy Seals and Delta Force guys. What sane person would make these type of claims? "Quite a few" who have killed in war times? Meanwhile lefty Pat probably was against our middle-eastern adventure wars and rooted for haji. He needs to die.

Fucking queer wants us to believe his cowardly ass is friends with Navy Seals and Delta Force guys. What sane person would make these type of claims? "Quite a few" who have killed in war times? Meanwhile lefty Pat probably was against our middle-eastern adventure wars and rooted for haji. He needs to die.
His idea of friends or people he knows is anyone who he has interacted with. The three military guys at the bar he had a drink with? Best friends because he talked to them. Pat knows the plight of war first hand. Brother Moo has more military clout than Fatty.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Me? I’ve played Call of Duty, child.

G

His idea of friends or people he knows is anyone who he has interacted with. The three military guys at the bar he had a drink with? Best friends because he talked to them. Pat knows the plight of war first hand. Brother Moo has more military clout than Fatty.
Joe at least served. I don’t pick on him, I like him too much, so I’m biased. He was always really nice to me when I had chances to interact with him. He signed up, he did what he was supposed to do, and was done.

Patrick claims more valor secondhand than World War II veterans who actually watched their friends die in a war that was won by the same western countries that allowed civilization to collapse just a decade or two later anyway. Their friends died for nothing.

They died so that borders could disappear, the dollar could become valueless, all traditions and good things about society could be undermined and so that education, literacy, and ownership could become things of the past, so that we could kill people who burned books about the same degeneracy that’s destroying our culture today. And most of them knew, when they saw their grandchildren and great-grandchildren change their genders just months before those heroic men died, that they fought for nothing.

They fought so that degenerates could subvert western culture and kill the future in its infancy.

And even they didn’t cry about their scars as much as Patrick, and his aren’t even real.