Pat is actually getting famous.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
We're coming up on the 5th anniversary of Rick smugly declaring that he was going to write a book about his troll hunting adventures. His fragile ego won't allow it until he gets something resembling a win though. He can't handle writing 500 pages of constant humiliation and excuse making unless it ends with Dan Mullen behind bars, MPD groveling for forgiveness, etc

He had no idea the amount of L's he would take after that post.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Life of my story
His fragile ego won't allow it until he gets something resembling a win though. He can't handle writing 500 pages of constant humiliation and excuse making

Pat couldn't even finish the first sentence of said book of victories. He wrote, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..." and had to stop there. Nothing else to declare.

1716311578122.png

I knew dis guy once who was hard up for cash. Real hard up, I mean, have yall ever hard of this thing called Only Fans? Yeh, yeh, yaknowhatImtalkinabbout. Anyhow, yanno, it worked, yes it sure did, but not in the way you might think. Turns out that PEOPLE were willing to PAY HIM to keep his clothes ON!

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
View attachment 200659
I knew dis guy once who was hard up for cash. Real hard up, I mean, have yall ever hard of this thing called Only Fans? Yeh, yeh, yaknowhatImtalkinabbout. Anyhow, yanno, it worked, yes it sure did, but not in the way you might think. Turns out that PEOPLE were willing to PAY HIM to keep his clothes ON!
Peckahs

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Some handsome lad on X quoted some detestable bullshit he’d posted, maybe the latest concentration camp brag, and said this is why thousands of people hate him. He responded with the usual “there aren’t thousands of you.” What’s not clicking? The KF thread has many non-posting readers. Those people laugh at him but there’s never any sense that’s he’s anything but despicable. He knows in his bones the people here hate him. And the thousands of people who watch the CWC vids? Is it cope or is it denial or is it just bluster because X is public and he can’t admit publicly that he’s famous for being an asshole? Discuss discuss

Ashcroft

With gusto and style, micropenis.
View attachment 200659

Is that his pantsuit jacket?

Lol one-jacket havin ass nigga