Pat is actually getting famous.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
He's starting to get known by a lot of people online, something he has dreamed of.

And he is too dumb to capitalize on it.

If he played his cards right, he could actually launch himself out of this but all he is going to do is bury his head in the sand and rant about criminal cults.

So fat.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Life of my story
Sometime last year, I saw a friend share a screenshot of Pat's viral ripoff of the trolley experiment. I debated, then decided the person was smart enough and inquisitive enough, so I sent a message pointing out how Pat ripped off the whole notion and also linked to a few choice other Rick tweets. I was happy to see the person not only took down the share but wrote back to me to point out what a violent buffoon Pat is.

Pat is the virus that spreads itself. Sometimes just a little nudge to look below the surface from a brotherman is all that's needed.

Last edited:

DrTorqueCarlisi

Life of my story
One thing is certain. No matter how famous Pat gets, he’ll always be too stupid to monetize his notoriety

This is my favorite thing about him. He is rife with a lifetime of failure. And no matter how much recognition and attention he should ever get, it will never pay off for him in the end. His every endeavor simply adds more fodder for ridicule.

To quote something I read here earlier this week, "Nobody deserves to be him more than him."

He had a real chance to fall ass first into some bullshit success. His 1.7 brain, low self-esteem, and general cuntiness made it impossible from the start. He has absolutely no business acumen as a self-proclaimed "sole proprietor for years, child".

50k Twitter followers fell in his lap. He was handed an audience as a "creative", but his utter lack of any ounce of work ethic wouldn't let him take it anywhere. He could have GENUINELY gone onto Jew Shapiro's show. Anyone trying to get into the business would have their eyes light up with dollar signs but of course Rick is above this. He probably got have gone into the six figures (child) in followers, parlayed that into some advert bullshit. Been sponsored around these FaggotCons. Carved out a nice little niche audience to hock his dumb books (which he is too lazy to write) and some COMPD travel/interesting gigs.

For fucks sake, he was costing comedy gigs (in faggot/ nowhere Wisconsin) but if he had ANY ounce of awareness, likeability, or humility he probably could have worked the game a bit but he is just too fat and retarded. Also, the only people he networks with seem to be pedophiles.

I'm glad that he thought this was all coming to him and he ended up in 6 figures in debt and a total embarrassment. Long after he is dead, he will be remembered as a laughingstock by thousands. Never meeting his own CHILD. Nice legacy, stupid.

If he did cameo he could make some cash.

“Congratulations on graduating medical school, Samantha. I can’t wait to see what happens to you nexxssssT”

People would pay for gay shit like that.
He's too far gone now. I would have bought tickets to the "childing tour" and laughed my ass off and Rick going back and forth with the crowd all night in stupid arguments. Fuck, I would have been his manager.

goo gobbler

Boq Discord J
i never understood why he doesn't do a podcast or pick up his 2 minute rants again. his stlaker children would be a reliable base of engagement to pick out new content to pick on him with, so he could get some ad bux.

someone else mentioned he should have done a book about his experience even doing it as fiction IN SPACE instead of tiny tim since it'd at least be interesting.

just not a smart guy it seems

DrTorqueCarlisi

Life of my story
i never understood why he doesn't do a podcast or pick up his 2 minute rants again.

He has the same problem Danny has (and I told Danny this to his face when he came here trying to plug his last shitty podcast), they are both completely unlikable, utterly lacking any grace or humor, unable to stop being shitty for even five minutes, and self-sabotaging in multiple other ways.

Footnote: Danny, of course, laughed in my face then never made another podcast episode. Nice commitment, stupit.

Last edited:

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Sometime last year, I saw a friend share a screenshot of Pat's viral ripoff of the trolley experiment. I debated, then decided the person was smart enough and inquisitive enough, so I sent a message pointing out how Pat ripped off the whole notion and also linked to a few choice other Rick. I was happy to see the person not only took down the share but wrote back to me to point out what a violent buffoon Pat is.

Pat is the virus that spreads itself. Sometimes just a little nudge to look below the surface from a brotherman is all that's needed.
I had a similar experience with a friend on IG. I told him what a massive piece of shit Rick was. I mentioned how he abandoned his daughter and then uses her as a prop to get Twitter likes. This was enough to get him to delete the post. I think I may have sent him a payquasi.com link too. I’m all about exposing people to what an absolute faggot Rick is.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
50k Twitter followers fell in his lap. He was handed an audience as a "creative", but his utter lack of any ounce of work ethic wouldn't let him take it anywhere. He could have GENUINELY gone onto Jew Shapiro's show. Anyone trying to get into the business would have their eyes light up with dollar signs but of course Rick is above this. He probably got have gone into the six figures (child) in followers, parlayed that into some advert bullshit. Been sponsored around these FaggotCons. Carved out a nice little niche audience to hock his dumb books (which he is too lazy to write) and some COMPD travel/interesting gigs.

Even if he got humiliated on Ben Shapiro's show, both sides of the abortion debate are so far up in their own bubbles, that he would have gotten a lot of praise and attention just for showing up. This gender variant Midwestern person told Ben Shapiro that abortions are a human right!

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
someone else mentioned he should have done a book about his experience
We're coming up on the 5th anniversary of Rick smugly declaring that he was going to write a book about his troll hunting adventures. His fragile ego won't allow it until he gets something resembling a win though. He can't handle writing 500 pages of constant humiliation and excuse making unless it ends with Dan Mullen behind bars, MPD groveling for forgiveness, etc

DrTorqueCarlisi

Life of my story
We're coming up on the 5th anniversary of Rick smugly declaring that he was going to write a book about his troll hunting adventures. His fragile ego won't allow it until he gets something resembling a win though. He can't handle writing 500 pages of constant humiliation and excuse making unless it ends with Dan Mullen behind bars, MPD groveling for forgiveness, etc

Nice book, stupit. Nice victory, stupit.