Pat Can’t Even “Celebrate” Without Failing

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
This is the first time he’s been happy in years - all because the orange man was convicted. Normal people don’t let shit like this consume their lives but to Pat this is better than being in his daughter’s life.
No matter what side you're on, what happens in the political world is out of your control and it is a waste of time obsessing over it. That's why it's unsurprising that the unemployed/welfare recipients/terrible parents/people who make horrible life choices are glued to their tvs.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Dude hasnt celebrated any W in at least 3 to 4 years. Perhaps more den thayt.

72426e39dd73e8454f5f67f518d991fe.jpeg

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
That’s a very Joe Cumia move by Pat.
It’s like a $15 bottle of Korbel. He posted at least one photo of it in the past. I remember drinking that when I was 19. Nothing wrong with being broke or drinking what you can afford, but he legitimately thinks it’s fancy simply by virtue of being “champagne”. He’s the ultimate Midwest rube.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s like a $15 bottle of Korbel. He posted at least one photo of it in the past. I remember drinking that when I was 19. Nothing wrong with being broke or drinking what you can afford, but he legitimately thinks it’s fancy simply by virtue of being “champagne”. He’s the ultimate Midwest rube.
Knowing Pat he didn’t even have a proper champagne glass. Probably drank it out of a plastic cup like a true rube. It’s the champagne bars use for mimosas for the brunch crowd.