Pat Can’t Even “Celebrate” Without Failing

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_5598.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
This is the first time he’s been happy in years - all because the orange man was convicted. Normal people don’t let shit like this consume their lives but to Pat this is better than being in his daughter’s life.
He hasnt thought about his daughter once today. He has more important things going on.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
This is the first time he’s been happy in years - all because the orange man was convicted. Normal people don’t let shit like this consume their lives but to Pat this is better than being in his daughter’s life.
i loathe trump, but ya know what..went on with my day at work. Like 99.9 of non needy attention whores like Pat do.

Jack FN

I ain't no square with my corkscrew hair
Pat celebrating tonight could seriously make his heart pop. Probably not, but he's giving it a workout it hasn't felt in years. #Ruizing

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat celebrating tonight could seriously make his heart pop. Probably not, but he's giving it a workout it hasn't felt in years. #Ruizing
Nah, it will just give him an excuse to start drinking earlier than usual for the next 3 days. He will be milking this for the next couple months. Now if/when trump gets a slap on the wrist and if/when he gets elected again. That might do it.