• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Owen Benjamin roasts Nana

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
On his show when he was bitching about owen believing flat earth, he literally said he considers himself "learned"

He kept trying to explain shit like "professor anthony" talking about newton's laws, gravity, etc. Shut the fuck up you dropout lottery winning dengenerate.

Good news is he got banned from COD for cheating and he keeps making excuses that he doesn't cheat. Nigger we have video evidence from the night missy pulled plug on you. Everything about this goblin is disingenuous.

How does one cheat at COD?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
As much as I despise this Kiwi-origin word, these two guys really do personify the term "midwit".

They're not anywhere near intelligent but they LARP at it. I think that Owen is pretending to be a flat earther simply to be a contrarian, but if he genuinely believed it, it wouldn't surprise me.

People only really support Nana because he says the "gamer word".

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Most guns don’t have crosshairs when you hipfire but gay Tony uses a 3rd party application to add them in.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he dabbled in wall hacks like he dabbled with Sue.
I'm 16 and don't know dick about COD.

But seriously I don't play COD, so my comment was more "Whatever the rules of that multiplayer game allow for are fair". If something is frowned upon, wouldn't the host just turn that option off?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Just keep feeding Owens mania. Hes super easy to make spiral. All itll take is a couple tweets at him that Ant is talking shit and deleting the tweets or videos and Owens (((nature))) will take over and hell start going in on AntH. Ill email Owen about SelfCuttingGirl/sending 13 year olds ipads and “youve never seen a HOT ASS 13 yr old!?!”. He may have all my emails blocked so it couldnt hurt if anyone else wanted to send a message as well.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I wouldn't say adding a 3PA crosshair is cheating per se, but there are plenty of hacks for all sorts of games. Aimbots, wallhack, ESP.

You never heard of cheating in PC games before?
Memba when Anthony spent almost 30 minutes trying to justify how using some $170 device to use a keyboard and mouse on Xbox 360 for COD wasn't giving him an advantage?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Nice receipt, stupid
Nice recite, stupid.
450508DD-5583-4265-B72B-186E1C41FC9C.png

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Listen here. Now that we got him in the barrel with the Owen Benjybois, throw some of the Jesse Ventura peeps in the mix by playing the clips where Anthony was spouting the official narrative like it was gospel. Even Anthony admits now that he cringes hearing himself sound like a boomer.

Jesse Ventura fans love to bash Worm and Auntie with those videos.

You can tell Auntie is hurting right now because he came, hat in hand, to Owen in that tweet. Lol

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Bring up the Christian trinity. Tell Owen that Nana said shes going to hell because owen blasphemed the holy trinity and he that owen doesnt know shit about the bible. If you write em a letter and stick a metal washer in there and tell em its platinum, hell read your letter on stream and respond.