• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Our delicious little buttercup is having a psychotic break again

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Last edited:

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout

Find out the date when Patrick said he was swatted (Craigslist pepperoni post, right?). Use real information. I think they have a form online somewhere. You can get the records to see if it’s true.
He said in the video someone linked above it was in June of last year, around 11pm and possibly a Thursday. But I believe he is referring to "policemen calmly knocking at the door" as "swatting."

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I would assume if anyone was actually stupid enough to swat his home then there would be an easily verifiable chain of evidence in the form of a police report. Hell if something like that happened to anyone, let alone a successful author, you'd expect to find some mention of it in the local press! And yet none of these things exist!
It would be the focal point of his lawsuit, yet at no point has it been raised at all

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It would be the focal point of his lawsuit, yet at no point has it been raised at all
Also Pat claimed to have been swatted long before he was discovered by this forum so that means he’s been swatted twice and even said the police call HIM first before they respond. These serious claims should have some evidence to support it but none exists. Oopsie Doodles!

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
He said in the video someone linked above it was in June of last year, around 11pm and possibly a Thursday. But I believe he is referring to "policemen calmly knocking at the door" as "swatting."

i love that when pig was telling this story, he had to throw it in their that niki was absolutely hammered when the cops showed up. he is just constantly embarrassing her for no reason at all.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I’m gonna quote @Bams_seed_mybb on this one. Patrick is a:

fb425a40a3f45b091b4a91ea2d4c3513.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
i love that when pig was telling this story, he had to throw it in their that niki was absolutely hammered when the cops showed up. he is just constantly embarrassing her for no reason at all.
He also added many unneeded details to that story which is a clear sign he made it up. Things like they were drinking, he was wearing a robe, watching something on Netflix, etc also that they were uniformed police officers (or something else long winded) to make it dramatic. Lying pig!

G

He also added many unneeded details to that story which is a clear sign he made it up. Things like they were drinking, he was wearing a robe, watching something on Netflix, etc also that they were uniformed police officers (or something else long winded) to make it dramatic. Lying pig!
I can't believe Sex-Haver/Big Dick Pat didn't make it into the story

"It was a Thursday night around 11pm. We had partaken in a few drinks and since my wife loves the D, it was sexy time at the Tomlinson hovel house. We heard a knock at the door and I had to throw on a robe because there's a word for guys like me and it's 'hung'. "

Forum Clout