• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opster ready to get back with Nana

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I have no problem with Opie but him stating "I can't even get back with Ant to kick Howard's ass" is just delusional beyond all belief. Even though Stern is a complete shell of his former self, his show would always be way bigger than anything O&A could hope to be simply he's such a recognized name and he still gets massive guests that they could never get, especially these days.

Opie obviously isn't wrong about nana being lost in a black hole of insane racism these days though. He dropped the pretense of it all being about gang violence and crime stats etc. a long time ago. Now it's literally just laughing and posting gorilla emojis on tweets about black kids dying. No mainstream company would ever hire him now.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the Bonfire was getting higher numbers than Stern before Dan left. I also wouldn’t be surprised if OnA couldn’t crack 10k views per show if they put it out on YouTube.