• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opies newest co host

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
He hides behind "I'm just doing this for a goof/my own entertainment" but he's absolutely desperate to be relevant still. He's tried everything to accomplish that since the show ended but nothing works.

It's why I guarantee an o&a reunion will happen in 2024. His need to still feel important will absolutely override any contempt he has for nana or moral qualms about working with a known pedophile/racist/woman beater.
From your lips to gods ears

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I listen to his livestreams quite a bit and he was saying how he might actually have to start doing other people’s podcasts to promote his podcast.
WOW REALLY? Almost like thats what anybody does when they start a podcast! What the fuck??

It never ceases to amaze me how out of touch all three of them are. Opies just isn’t as obvious as…well, the entirety of compound media, but the time to go on podcasts to promote yours would have been, oh i dont know maybe 5 fucking years ago when he got fired and his name was in the news. The problem with Opie is that unlike Ant he doesn’t have the bridges burned which is why people won’t work with him - He’s just so irrelevant no one sees the point in doing so. The ones who have do so out of loyalty more than a give and a get like what O&A was back in duh day.

Forum Clout
Perhaps you're right. Seems weird for him to still be putting out so much stuff online though, especially on platforms like TikTok. I don't really get what enjoyment he gets out of streaming for 50 people, most of whom are just trying to get him riled up about whatever thing Anthony or Jimmy have said or done lately. If I was in his position I'd just retire and enjoy the easy life instead of the constant livestreaming. To each his own though.

I think it's just something he's passionate about and something that has always been part of him, been doing it since he was 18 so had an on air career of 35 years before it ended so of course he's going to keep doing it even if isn't affording him a living anymore.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I just don't understand where this odd energy comes from. ALL IN WITDUH BROTHAMAN but even at his worse on O&A, he wasn't doing this. Like once AntH got axed it seemed like he felt like he needed to adopt the weird "Tiktoker energy" for everything he did, and the "calm cool collected Opester" was just dead and gone. That entire persona he built was just dropped entirely.
Perhaps, if bruthaman spent more time steering the ship correctly instead of building false personas that he could never live up to he'd shine in a better light than the one Norton shone upon him sucking a dick in the pumpkin spiced latte fisheye video... Just sayin'.

Bruthaman bruthaman wasn't as amused as the rest of us by that I'm guessin' 🤣

Last edited: