• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie says to never fawkin trust management

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
It's interesting that while Opie is bitching about not wanting to move for the "stupid" radio business, our boy Scorch is still plugging away at his hosting gig in Wisconsin despite having a pretty lengthy tenure in much bigger markets on the East Coast.

Pretty PFG if you ask me.

Radio folks see Scorch in their dreams every night when they go to bed.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
They didn't stand by who? Scott and Todd? When you listen to old Stern it's clean the whole fuckin thing revolved around the music biz, once mp3s took over the money just wasn't there. That crew with the radio chick on q104 were fuckin cornballs who didn't deserve a job even when there was money going around much less after the entire industry paradigm shifted to streaming over digital technology in one form or another.

What's more is that O and A led the charge into abandoning analog radio.
I think he means DJ’s like Don and Mike, Imus, or another similar one where they got fired for being edgy.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
It's interesting that while Opie is bitching about not wanting to move for the "stupid" radio business, our boy Scorch is still plugging away at his hosting gig in Wisconsin despite having a pretty lengthy tenure in much bigger markets on the East Coast.

Pretty PFG if you ask me.
His voice is perfect for rock radio.