• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie says OnA would have made fun of Nor-tone for marrying anyone (male or female)

G

Are the "moral" straight married couples the same ones raising their kids on iPads and TikToks and doing those trends where they tell their children they ate all their Halloween candy to make them cry and then send it to Jimmy Kimmel for laffs? Yeah, real moral stuff there. They still doing that TikTok trend where they crack an egg on their infant's head while baking and the kid just looks traumatized most of the time?

The fags you're so upset about come from straight people. Seems like a failing on your part in terms of "morality", whatever the fuck that means. Can you elaborate or does it just mean "No fag sex"? Because straight people never fuck each other in the ass ever.

I'd rather people like you just be honest and say you think gays are gross because you personally think they're gross instead of using a proxy reason. It's like people who say they hate gays because of the Bible. If the Bible didn't say to hate gays, would they suddenly like gays? Of course not. Nobody wants to own up to their own hatred of something, it's dishonest and wimpy. It's like how Ant tweets endlessly about blacks but if he's pressed on it he'll try to say he's not racist. Hate it.

You're talking about morality on a fan forum for a show where two of the three hosts are sex perverts.
I thought women were so good you want to marry one and burp out some jizz in her slit? What's wrong with being feminine? MEATY fuckin pussies dude.

The "point" is the right (which I'm guessing is what you side with) lost a long time ago and now your movement is now "MAGA rappers" and sluts saying they're morally right because "at least we're REAL women". All that matters is that we're undergoing and have undergone a cold racial war and retarded Republicans like you are easily corralled into caring about social issues before immigration (cart before the horse) because Matt Walsh shabbos goys are trying to divert you so they don't have to talk about race (Do any of you remember how anti-Trump the conservative movement was in 2015/2016? Remember the National Review issue solely about being against Trump?), and because you're all stupid, you go right to the trough and eat up. Other than crime issues, whites don't even have any leg to stand on, you all talk like wiggers anyway at this point pretty much, you don't make anything interesting anymore.

Donald Trump waved a gay pride flag at a rally, said Caitlyn Jenner could use the women's restroom at Trump Tower, and at the 2016 RNC said how happy he was gays were finally being accepted in the Republican party, and he won just about every rust belt state. How does it feel a "fag enabler" who was Democrat during the George W. Bush era is the only reason we're not in term 2 of Hillary Clinton?

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

I can smell the brain rot through the screen.

Seriously, take a week/month sabbatical from the internet, you clearly spend 8+hours a day consuming “hot takes” that form your reality and you sound like a retarded faggot.

G

This is most Americans now. Do people still think people are pretending to be cats at school and there's litter boxes in the bathrooms? Do they still think Wayfair cabinets are code for children being trafficked?
Thanks for making my point.
Kill yourself, it’d spare everyone another nonsensical rambling post.
You’re not nearly as smart or contrarian as you think you are.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
Yeah man me liking cock is because of the "woke mind virus" or whatever. Uh, Barack Obama made me gay, or something. I've voted three times in my life; third party candidate for Governor, Bernie Sanders in the 2016 Democratic primaries, and Trump in the 2016 general. I'm a fag under 30 years old that posts on an Opie & Anthony fan forum, if that sounds unrealistic it's because my existence is as odd enough as it is.

The average straight guy will virtually become a cuckold just so their wife doesn't leave them, I'd say that's probably disappointing to their parents. The same people who'll have their wife get them a Nintendo Switch after getting a vasectomy. Yeah, they're really masculine. I'm so upset I'm not having to pay alimony to an ex that's fucking other men.

"Degenerate" is a pretty much meaningless term at this point when straight people are listening to sluts like Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion and "family values" people like Lauren Boebert is getting her pussy fingered at musicals. I don't "deeply identify" with anything, I don't know what that's supposed to mean. I like Disco, drag before it became a hugbox for fat women with BPD, and Death In June, that's about the faggiest I get. Do you think I'm going "Honestly, the way Anthony ruined his career tho!!!!!" or something?

I'm not the one here that has to talk in meme terms like "Cope.". You gonna call me a coomer next, you 4chan deriviative hack? I also never had an atheist phase, which is gayer than anything I've said here. Nigga was wearing the pasta strainer for his driver's license.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
You barged into here to do your little "Heh, MARRIAGE? I think not, sodomites!" bit. Did ya stop gay marriage with that?
You're the one shitting up the thread with post after post because you're butthurt nobody sees gay "marriage" as any more real than a marriage between a person and a horse. And all of them are just the straw man fallacy over and over

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Me reading two + pages of two guys arguing about God knows what
IMG_20231215_163730.jpg

Forum Clout
Who are these faggots?
Jim and Nikki

You're the one shitting up the thread with post after post because you're butthurt nobody sees gay "marriage" as any more real than a marriage between a person and a horse. And all of them are just the straw man fallacy over and over
You can't do the "you're butthurt" thing while also getting serious about it and saying "marriage" in quotations. Did I ever strongly defend gay marriage here or did I say straight people are just as degenerate now? "Person and a horse" good one, don't you have some Bud Light cans to get angry about?

This new gay guy really made a fucking fool of himself for no reason.
Jim marrying Nikki