• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie is now resorting to making TikToks of him “clapping back” to Joe Rogan clips

Forum Clout
How would you fuck opie’s wife go
I wouldn’t fuck her.

I’d tell her we’re going to a high-class kink party and blindfold her with earplugs.

But I’d actually take her to downtown Houston’s homeless shelter. I tie her to a table. Hands cuffed. Sensory deprivation still. I let literal bottomfeeding scum niggers with nappy filthy shitty dreadlocks who haven’t showered in months rawdog her. Maybe I have to rub peppermint Oil under her nose to cover the smell of shit and sweat.

I let a few dozen homeless men cum inside her without protection. Absolute subhuman dregs of the streets of this armpit of America. Communally used as a dumpster for dysgenic cum like a donkey on a ranch in Colombia.

I film the entire thing, storm Opie’s beach stream, and force him to watch the entire scene while I repeatedly play laugh effects off a sound board.

sherockradio

Call me Erika.
Forum Clout
I wouldn’t fuck her.

I’d tell her we’re going to a high-class kink party and blindfold her with earplugs.

But I’d actually take her to downtown Houston’s homeless shelter. I tie her to a table. Hands cuffed. Sensory deprivation still. I let literal bottomfeeding scum niggers with nappy filthy shitty dreadlocks who haven’t showered in months rawdog her. Maybe I have to rub peppermint Oil under her nose to cover the smell of shit and sweat.

I let a few dozen homeless men cum inside her without protection. Absolute subhuman dregs of the streets of this armpit of America. Communally used as a dumpster for dysgenic cum like a donkey on a ranch in Colombia.

I film the entire thing, storm Opie’s beach stream, and force him to watch the entire scene while I repeatedly play laugh effects off a sound board.
Yucky