• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie has moved on. He's not bitter at all.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
When Anthony shit talks Opie with 0 provocation on personal matters it’s completely ok and fawwkin hilarious. But god forbid the Opster offer up his thoughts on the show when a fan asks him. He doesn’t even bother to hear the shit Ant talks about him anymore and only hears it through retards in his YT streams bringing it up to him. Why shouldn’t he be bitter. For 10 years he thought he was working with friends, no less people who could tolerate him, while they were working behind the scenes to cut him out and ruin his personal life. And even if Opie could put that aside for the money the two fucking niggers he was working with couldn’t control themselves and got fired and tarnished the value of the O&A brand. I would be fucking bitter too. And this isn’t “Ben Dovid Bitter” where you’re an intern obsessing over your old bosses and coworkers. He is OPIE of the OPIE and Anthony show. Who the fuck else should speak on this shit? Drunk, giggling, hooting, lying, Anthony? He himself always says theres ways to make retrospective O&A shows…”B-BUT NOT LIKE WHAT OPIES DOING!! LIKE HOW IM DOING WHICH IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!”

Imagine literally bringing up an uneducated blue collar lazy nigger from fucking poverty into a million dollar job and he HATES you for it. Just fucking despises you. Eggs on stalkers to threaten your family, shit talks your family in public and sends the fans after them, brings pillows with your face out in public to punch, is shit talking you IN THE SAME ROOM to your coworker who you ALSO brought on and gifted a million dollar career. I praise Opie for his self restraint because if I were him Anthony would be tied up in my basement and i’d be plucking his fucking plugs out one by one.

Forum Clout
When Anthony shit talks Opie with 0 provocation on personal matters it’s completely ok and fawwkin hilarious. But god forbid the Opster offer up his thoughts on the show when a fan asks him. He doesn’t even bother to hear the shit Ant talks about him anymore and only hears it through retards in his YT streams bringing it up to him. Why shouldn’t he be bitter. For 10 years he thought he was working with friends, no less people who could tolerate him, while they were working behind the scenes to cut him out and ruin his personal life. And even if Opie could put that aside for the money the two fucking niggers he was working with couldn’t control themselves and got fired and tarnished the value of the O&A brand. I would be fucking bitter too. And this isn’t “Ben Dovid Bitter” where you’re an intern obsessing over your old bosses and coworkers. He is OPIE of the OPIE and Anthony show. Who the fuck else should speak on this shit? Drunk, giggling, hooting, lying, Anthony? He himself always says theres ways to make retrospective O&A shows…”B-BUT NOT LIKE WHAT OPIES DOING!! LIKE HOW IM DOING WHICH IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!”

Imagine literally bringing up an uneducated blue collar lazy nigger from fucking poverty into a million dollar job and he HATES you for it. Just fucking despises you. Eggs on stalkers to threaten your family, shit talks your family in public and sends the fans after them, brings pillows with your face out in public to punch, is shit talking you IN THE SAME ROOM to your coworker who you ALSO brought on and gifted a million dollar career. I praise Opie for his self restraint because if I were him Anthony would be tied up in my basement and i’d be plucking his fucking plugs out one by one.

From memory, this is pretty much what he said when a fan asked him on YouTube why he's so bitter. He seems especially hurt that they all turned on him and I have to say that he's 100% correct to feel that way.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout

Tbf Opie brought that on himself by being one of the most thin-skinned, talentless, douchey, bridge-burning idiots in the history of show business.

He thought he was part of the cool kids, but he was just the one with rich parents.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Tbf Opie brought that on himself by being one of the most thin-skinned, talentless, douchey, bridge-burning idiots in the history of show business.
HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON…you’re talking about the Destroyer? Because everything you just listed screams Anthony. Could anyone make fun of him for being a balding geriatric, or a falling down drunk alcoholic, or a disgusting pedophile with a warped mind? Of course not! But he’ll gafaw when Jimmy makes the lightest of jokes about how he likes 13 year olds, so he’s not thin skinned at all! Talentless? Opie was more talented than Slide whistle playing, cymbal clashing, wacky impression Anthony who was a literal vaudeville nigger for the show. Douchey? GOOO SCREWWW I’M BLOCKING YOU NO MORE BEING IN MY PALTALK ROOM FUCK O! YEAH I HANG OUT WITH DANIEL CRAIG GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASSHOLE! Bridge burning? HAHAHA HOLEE SHIT! I don’t even have to give an example for this one! Name one bridge Opie burned. Seriously, just one. Anthony? The back stabbing piece of shit eyeing to torment Opie and ruin his life? How about Jimmy who was more of the same? Every comic that cut ties with Anthony is cool with Opie. Theres a difference between “Eh I don’t know if I want to do Opies show. Might be uncomfortable and he isn’t that funny.” and “Anthony? Fuck that guy. He’s a fucking horrible person. Stay the fuck away from him.”
He thought he was part of the cool kids, but he was just the one with rich parents.
Anthony thought he was part of the cool kids but he was just a diversity hire.

Forum Clout

I'll agree that he's sensitive and thin-skinned and yes, douchey at times but the other stuff I can't agree with.

In terms of bridge-burning, has he really burned that many? Anthony and Norton started the problems with him first, the others kind of just jumped on with them to be part of the "cool kids", Opie claims that a majority of what Anthony says about their relationship breaking down is a lie (Says he went into bat for him etc) and I do tend to believe that. Opie has burned less bridges than Cumia and perhaps even Norton as well, everyone just kind of fucked him over including his protege in Sam.

In terms of talent, I think Opie is great at what he claims to be, that being the guy calling the shots, steering the ship, moving on when a topic is boring and having his finger on the pulse of the show. Comedically he was funny at times but obviously not comparable to Cumia, Norton or the comedians that were part of the O&A show but I also feel that the show needed an Opie type or shit would've been insane and had no structure.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
In terms of bridge-burning, has he really burned that many? Anthony and Norton started the problems with him first, the others kind of just jumped on with them to be part of the "cool kids", Opie claims that a majority of what Anthony says about their relationship breaking down is a lie (Says he went into bat for him etc) and I do tend to believe that. Opie has burned less bridges than Cumia and perhaps even Norton as well, everyone just kind of fucked him over including his protege in Sam.
It’s fucking insane. Opie has such a short list of bridges burned and it’s usually just over dumb shit. Jim and Ant had a personal vendetta against him for…oh yeah, being unfunny and mildly irritating to work with while gifting them million dollar careers. So literally who else? Ben Sparks, the crazy stlaker? Rick Delgado, the insane useless producer? Those are both incidents from 20 something years ago. The most recent is like 5 years ago when Bob Kelly complained that he wasn’t getting paid to go on Opies show, but thats not a “bridge burning” and it was presumably worked out.

I’ve said this before. No matter who hates Opie what they hate him for is relatively petty shit and they aren’t the ones holding grudges but Opie is (regardless of his reasons and how justified it is.) They’ll just say he’s unfunny, or hard to work with, or a bit of a control freak, etc. No one really has anything bad to say about him personally either, just his performance on air. But Anthony? Everyone who hates Anthony hates him personally and viscerally. Anthony isn’t the one holding grudges and would chop his dick off to get back in these peoples good graces. But they see that he’s a sloppy, lazy, disgusting, drunk, pedophile, nigger, domestic abuser, unloyal, backstabbing, vindictive, unfunny, angry and belligerent, racist piece of shit.
In terms of talent, I think Opie is great at what he claims to be, that being the guy calling the shots, steering the ship, moving on when a topic is boring and having his finger on the pulse of the show. Comedically he was funny at times but obviously not comparable to Cumia, Norton or the comedians that were part of the O&A show but I also feel that the show needed an Opie type or shit would've been insane and had no structure.
Sniff. As Opie used to say…”I know i’m not the funniest guy. I like to get my jokesss in here and there…just a taste.” So it’s hard to fall off from there. He went from being the host of a three man show to a host of his own show but its on Youtube now. Meanwhile Ant went from “one of the funniest guys on Earth” to doing a basement political talk show where, if he even tries to be funny, spits out the same 3 tired jokes. A monumental fall from grace in comparison.

The show needed an Opie for more than just structure. People seemingly forget Anthony didn’t even know how to turn on a fucking microphone before he met Opie and neither did Jim. Opie made Jim tell monster rain on air and virtually created Jims first special and thus career. And he did that for Anthony by just having him as a cohost. So if Opie weren’t there in the early shows they wouldn’t be broadcasting period. If Opie weren’t there in the middle years it wouldn’t have been as good and they would have never gotten as big as they did. And if Opie wasn’t there for the final years we would have gotten what we had when Opie was out except every single fucking day: Ant and Jim with SAM as a third mic and the show is boring and unfunny because 3 manchildren are talking about their toys and niche interests.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
In terms of bridge-burning, has he really burned that many?
People only burn bridges for two things in show business. Fame. And money. That is it. They will work with rapists and pedophiles and sleep with the ugliest mongrel freak jews to get famous. They will debase themselves and grovel and ignore all personal insults if it results in more money and fame. There are no morals and loyalty. They switch sides more often than WWE rivalries.

Some of them will literally continue to work with their own rapists because it means more fame or money.

Opie got shit on by the O&A comics because he could no longer offer them fame. Once Anthony's Compound Media fizzled out then everyone started abandoning him. Norton is on his way to permanent obscurity and will be left behind by people like Rogan or Burr. Because those guys need that connected income from big companies like Spotify, Google, Lucas Film, and whatnot. And are not going to downgrade their lifestyles to be friends with anyone period unless that person can keep them connected in show business. They have to live their entire lives in accordance to how Google or Disney want them to live. They are losers with no independence and free thought.

And even eternal losers like Bobby and Vos are chasing that glory of a network sitcom until they are dead. Opie's "mistake" was leaving show business and retiring. This made him overnight useless to anyone in entertainment including his comic friends. This is what Howard Stern fears as well. That instant irrelevance once you lose your show or main gig. If Howard finally quits doing radio his name will vanish from the mainstream overnight just like Opie's name did.