• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie has moved on. He's not bitter at all.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Has no real personality. He went from some kind of cynical "surfer dude" Gen X a decade after Gen X was relevant almost directly into someone's embarrassing old Dad doing his best impression of a 16 year old YouTube personality.
He loves tick tock too, I'm flabbergasted

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Are any of us in a position to judge the Opster being bitter? I think this forum is a monument to bitterness.

PS. I hope to get cheersed by Opie some day

Opie has millions of dollars and a family.

We have alcoholics, autists, and chronic masturbators.

He's well in a position where he can and should move on. Imagine Lindsay hearing "FAAAAAWKIN ANTHONY" through the walls every day when she's changing Opetta's drool bucket.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Opie has millions of dollars and a family.

We have alcoholics, autists, and chronic masturbators.

He's well in a position where he can and should move on. Imagine Lindsay hearing "FAAAAAWKIN ANTHONY" through the walls every day when she's changing Opetta's drool bucket.
You don't know how I live. I'm a man about town that always has folding money.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
You don't know how I live. I'm a man about town that always has folding money.

This you?

1696202760857.png

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It's astonishing that you complete faggots feel entitled to someone "moving on" when it was easily 20 years of their life. They have room to talk. You are still checking in on their channels to hear what they have to say about it. How sick and gay are you?