• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Goes To Worldcon!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He’s got five righteous Redditors who really hate him at an atomic level quoting every one of his posts and many of his replies. If he weren’t such a weak addicted piggy he could ignore the quote posts. (You know the rest.)

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
OMG PATRICK IS GOING TO SCOTLAND! EPIC!!!!!

1i3xRaq.gif

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Pat doesnt buy expensive socks. That would mean he would be spending $20-30 a pair. He would never do that when the shoes he buys are $60

View attachment 218080
That reminds me of a story I heard where someone was doing some homeless charity work and dropped off a bunch of donated socks and clothes. They came back the next day and it was all in piles covered in shit because people for some reason never consider that they need things like toilet paper far more than any clothing items.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
That reminds me of a story I heard where someone was doing some homeless charity work and dropped off a bunch of donated socks and clothes. They came back the next day and it was all in piles covered in shit because people for some reason never consider that they need things like toilet paper far more than any clothing items.
They need to be screamed at to get a job and have their cakes stomped on

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He thinks he is "correcting the record" and that everyone on twitter that sees this will accept his correction. In reality everyone will see him denying his man boobs but wont comment becasue they dont want to agree with his trolls and call him out for being in denial about his handful of tit fat.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
More pics of Dublin! JK He is just drinking at the Swingin Door. He needs to make sure all his "friends" aka the bartenders know he just went to another country. Im sure he ordered a guinness then talked about how much better it tastes in Ireland.

View attachment 218214

This is traditionally what he does right before a major court date: wanders the streets in a drunken stupor photographing buildings and pretending everything is fine.