• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OnA discuss the addition of Marcia Turk to Stern’s staff and the softening of Howard

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Him melting down over that was hilarious and then at some other point he tried telling Sal that he didn’t “come up the ranks” the right way. It was probably before the Artie fight because they were on the same team with that one. “A comic like Nick Dipaolo looks at Sal like he does at Beetlejuice. Like a whack packer.” Artie destroying Sal haha.
I was lucky to see one of the “killers of comedy” shows years ago in AC. Florentine and Rev Bob weren’t bad for what it is and Gary The Retard came out at the end and they fucked with him. Richard and Sal did stand up which obviously wasn’t good but funny to see them try. I remember Sal did a couple racial jokes that weren’t racist but sounded racist - he said something about a black woman crossing the street with her 6 kids looked like someone spilled a bowl of coco puffs. Goofy shit like that.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I was lucky to see one of the “killers of comedy” shows years ago in AC. Florentine and Rev Bob weren’t bad for what it is and Gary The Retard came out at the end and they fucked with him. Richard and Sal did stand up which obviously wasn’t good but funny to see them try. I remember Sal did a couple racial jokes that weren’t racist but sounded racist - he said something about a black woman crossing the street with her 6 kids looked like someone spilled a bowl of coco puffs. Goofy shit like that.
I recall a big sticking point of the argument was over money and Artie saying that Levy needed them for the audience and they needed him because he could actually do an hour. “You have 6 minutes on Gary’s teeth. You’re a fan that won a contest.” Sal rules but that was probably an extremely accurate statement.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I recall a big sticking point of the argument was over money and Artie saying that Levy needed them for the audience and they needed him because he could actually do an hour. “You have 6 minutes on Gary’s teeth. You’re a fan that won a contest.” Sal rules but that was probably an extremely accurate statement.
Yeah levy headlined and was good from what I remember - he was good at crowd work and like you said actually do 45-60 minutes. Sal I think only did 5 minutes and had to resort to Gary impressions once his jokes didn’t land - Richard did jokes about what he knew best which was jacking off.

I saw another one at the Electric Factory put on by 94WYSP (Howard was still on FM) that had Artie headline with Jim Florentine, Bob Levy, and I think Richard and Sal or just Sal. Artie did his “it’s the whiskey talking” special word for word and brought out high pitch Erik who got a big pop but like Artie said “wack packers lose the crowd after a minute” and sure enough after Erik had already done his “Who’s High Pitch, this is Kelly Clarkson!” A couple times the crowd started to boo and Artie told him to get off the stage while he chugged drinks people handed him.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Yeah levy headlined and was good from what I remember - he was good at crowd work and like you said actually do 45-60 minutes. Sal I think only did 5 minutes and had to resort to Gary impressions once his jokes didn’t land - Richard did jokes about what he knew best which was jacking off.

I saw another one at the Electric Factory put on by 94WYSP (Howard was still on FM) that had Artie headline with Jim Florentine, Bob Levy, and I think Richard and Sal or just Sal. Artie did his “it’s the whiskey talking” special word for word and brought out high pitch Erik who got a big pop but like Artie said “wack packers lose the crowd after a minute” and sure enough after Erik had already done his “Who’s High Pitch, this is Kelly Clarkson!” A couple times the crowd started to boo and Artie told him to get off the stage while he chugged drinks people handed him.
Was this after he released the special? I like Artie but what was he doing? (:pfg_sm:) I know they talked about it but I wonder if he ever brought the funny whackpacker named Eric on stage and how that went.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Was this after he released the special? I like Artie but what was he doing? (:pfg_sm:) I know they talked about it but I wonder if he ever brought the funny whackpacker named Eric on stage and how that went.
It was right after it came out, that’s how I knew the material. He even did a dvd signing the day after at a tower records in Philly. I could be wrong but according to his books this might have been the weekend he snorted heroin for the first time and started his weekly afternoon drive down to Wilmington, DE (the guy who got him the stuff in Philly got it from Wilmington) after the show. This was late 2004 (Nov or Dec) so I could be wrong but I think that was the first time since beer league would have shot a couple months later and he was using on that one.