• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OMG Howard Stern got Covid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I think the vaccines are generally faggy (Again, got sick months before they were out for the public, nothing says they fix whatever harm has already been done so I'm not getting vaccinated) but I also think Americans that acted like they were doing the Boston Tea Party because they wanted lockdowns to end were faggy too. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity to change things for the better and people just wanted to go back to "normal" as soon as possible. People should have refused to go back to work until they got a better general quality of life. I'm sure the vaccines were rushed to get people back to work, and at best they helped with immunity a little bit (Again, doesn't last forever because it's not how COVID works, vaccines from 2021 can't really fight against new mutations), but for the most part did nothing, or even harmed people.

I'm just baffled people saw monthly checks from the government, the opportunity to be able to work from home and have their children stay home and not get fucked with at school, and got angry about that. Even if you think COVID's fake, use the opportunity to change things.
You are dumber than Nigger Jim.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I think the vaccines are generally faggy (Again, got sick months before they were out for the public, nothing says they fix whatever harm has already been done so I'm not getting vaccinated) but I also think Americans that acted like they were doing the Boston Tea Party because they wanted lockdowns to end were faggy too. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity to change things for the better and people just wanted to go back to "normal" as soon as possible. People should have refused to go back to work until they got a better general quality of life. I'm sure the vaccines were rushed to get people back to work, and at best they helped with immunity a little bit (Again, doesn't last forever because it's not how COVID works, vaccines from 2021 can't really fight against new mutations), but for the most part did nothing, or even harmed people.

I'm just baffled people saw monthly checks from the government, the opportunity to be able to work from home and have their children stay home and not get fucked with at school, and got angry about that. Even if you think COVID's fake, use the opportunity to change things.

Working from home is very nice, I miss it profoundly, free government money is nice too (I didn’t take any but I get the allure) but these are not good enough presents to sacrifice liberty for.

I know you want that, but I promise you the cost isn’t worth it, and you can not reason with power to get the good bits of authoritarianism without the bad bits.

Fuck these people. I’d rather commute daily in the cattle market of capitalism than be on the bread line for government dependency, even if I can have an easy life on paper with no responsibilities.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I was a huge fan for years when he was funny, I never thought he would become as awful as he is now. I don’t know why he even still bothers to do a show, he’s been mailing it in for close to 15 years. But then again it’s probably some ego reason for why he still does it - to tell himself he’s still important because once he’s done with the show nobody will care and he will fade away.
They’re addicted. None of these faggots know when to quit.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Americans will turn into Braveheart because Buffalo Wild Wings is only doing curbside pickup and you kind of have to wear a mask for a few months but when it comes to your government being run by Epstein clients that allow illegals to flood in and your cities to burn over a fentanyl addict, buhhh when's the game on! Go nigger filled team, go!
You’re not wrong but this is a fallacy. No one was arguing this

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I’ll never understand how liberals sperged about the vaccine so hard. Sperging about COVID i can at least buy because people died from it. They have every right to not want to get it.

But the vaccine is optional and strictly personal, not for others peoples health. I had to argue with someone once that the Covid vaccine doesn’t prevent the transmission of it. They said it did. So i had to pull up the fucking CDC to prove them wrong. If you don’t want to get ultra sick, sure get vaxxed. But we know it doesn’t prevent the spread so why does everyone who doesnt want it need to get it?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
But the vaccine is optional and strictly personal, not for others peoples health. I m

It wasn’t, though. Ask all the people in the military fired for refusing it, or the nurses and doctors, teachers etc etc etc etc

Ask the people who had to take it or risk losing their paycheck, or to travel.

It was optional the same way exile or death was an option in that Batman movie, or optional for a baby jew to have a foreskin.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
It wasn’t, though. Ask all the people in the military fired for refusing it, or the nurses and doctors, teachers etc etc etc etc

Thats a whole other conversation. Not looking it at conspiratorially it’s corporate greed. For each unvaxxed employees they have the higher their insurance liabilities are. I wasn’t forced to take the vax at my old job but because it was a dying company they offered incentives if you did get it simply because they managed to save money.

What I mean by “It’s completely optional” is individual to individual. Like lets say you and I are in a room. I’m vaxxed and you’re not. Just because I have the vax doesn’t mean I can’t get infected, or that if I were infected i couldn’t pass it to you. So why would I then scream at you and go “YOU NEED TO BE VAXXED FOR MY SAFETY!” when it’s just not the case.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Thats a whole other conversation. Not looking it at conspiratorially it’s corporate greed. For each unvaxxed employees they have the higher their insurance liabilities are. I wasn’t forced to take the vax at my old job but because it was a dying company they offered incentives if you did get it simply because they managed to save money.

What I mean by “It’s completely optional” is individual to individual. Like lets say you and I are in a room. I’m vaxxed and you’re not. Just because I have the vax doesn’t mean I can’t get infected, or that if I were infected i couldn’t pass it to you. So why would I then scream at you and go “YOU NEED TO BE VAXXED FOR MY SAFETY!” when it’s just not the case.

Even if Covid was real and the vaccine wasn’t dangerous the government has no right or authority to force it into your arm.

It’s that simple. I’m not taking anything they force or shill ever again. I’d rather be dead.

Forum Clout

It was optional the same way exile or death was an option in that Batman movie, or optional for a baby jew to have a foreskin.
People used to say if you got sick from COVID and weren't vaccinated you should die, and if you had hesitations about getting the vaccines you should die. They were psychotic, and it turns out the vaccines aren't this cure-all they acted like they were.

A lot of the "Long COVID" people that people mock are pretty critical of vaccines themselves, they're not all hypochondriacs like people think they are. Most of them got sick in 2020, and say that the vaccines make no difference in helping them.

COVID is real and can harm you and the vaccines were mediocre, helped some people, and can also harm you. It can be both things.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
People used to say if you got sick from COVID and weren't vaccinated you should die, and if you had hesitations about getting the vaccines you should die. They were psychotic, and it turns out the vaccines aren't this cure-all they acted like they were.

A lot of the "Long COVID" people that people mock are pretty critical of vaccines themselves, they're not all hypochondriacs like people think they are. Most of them got sick in 2020, and say that the vaccines make no difference in helping them.

COVID is real and can harm you and the vaccines were mediocre, helped some people, and can also harm you. It can be both things.

Covid revealed who has the courage of their convictions and who can be relied on in your life and who can’t, most can’t.

It was very valuable information, most will pretend they didn’t comply or act like they didn’t but the people who didn’t buy the bullshit know the truth.

In that sense, it was a great thing.

Forum Clout

That's the thing; every progressive suddenly loved pharmaceutical corporations overnight. Johnson & Johnson sold talcum powder that caused cancer. These companies don't give a shit if they harm people, as long as they don't harm too many people to hurt profits.

Also, it's so funny, I was talking to a woman who had a stroke that her doctor believes to be caused by COVID complications, said "It could have been worse if I wasn't vaccinated", and then got annoyed at me for saying I wasn't going to get vaccinated since I already got really sick and it wouldn't do anything for me. How much worse could it have been for you, you died instead of just having a stroke? How good is the vaccine if you had a fucking stroke because of COVID, and you don't have any real comorbidities?

Something I've noticed as well is celebrities having GBS and appendix issues, I've read COVID/vaccines can induce both these things. Sufjan Stevens is in a wheelchair due to GBS and his boyfriend died around the same time. That seems weird!

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
That's the thing; every progressive suddenly loved pharmaceutical corporations overnight. Johnson & Johnson sold talcum powder that caused cancer. These companies don't give a shit if they harm people, as long as they don't harm too many people to hurt profits.
The corporate overlords who want to work us into slavery also really care about our health. Sorry you’re so stupid.

It’s the same dumb shit as libs who believe every cop is a racist psychopath but want to remove your gun rights because “the police will protect you”

Forum Clout
Covid revealed who has the courage of their convictions and who can be relied on in your life and who can’t, most can’t.

It was very valuable information, most will pretend they didn’t comply or act like they didn’t but the people who didn’t buy the bullshit know the truth.

In that sense, it was a great thing.
I think it was just a roll of the dice and some people like me were unlucky. Most people even before the vaccines if they weren't old or already unhealthy really did just have a bad cold or lose sense of taste/smell. Do we want to talk about how it was absolutely a lab leaked virus and the government wants to not discuss that?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Also, it's so funny, I was talking to a woman who had a stroke that her doctor believes to be caused by COVID complications, said "It could have been worse if I wasn't vaccinated", and then got annoyed at me for saying I wasn't going to get vaccinated since I already got really sick and it wouldn't do anything for me.
This is what i was trying to explain to Nobacon, why would she give a fuck if you don’t get the vax? It’s not endangering her or anyone else, only yourself. It’d be like if you loved to huff gasoline and everyone kept getting mad at you. Fuck off i’m the only one sniffing fumes here

Forum Clout
This is what i was trying to explain to Nobacon, why would she give a fuck if you don’t get the vax? It’s not endangering her or anyone else, only yourself. It’d be like if you loved to huff gasoline and everyone kept getting mad at you. Fuck off i’m the only one sniffing fumes here
I even told her this! I said I knew it would only be me at risk and I accept that because I've already gotten pretty goddamn sick and I'm just not scared at this point. Didn't seem to change her view at all.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The corporate overlords who want to work us into slavery also really care about our health. Sorry you’re so stupid.

It’s the same dumb shit as libs who believe every cop is a racist psychopath but want to remove your gun rights because “the police will protect you”

Doing what is right against all odds is its own reward.

I know I’m deprived of much by my Lord because I would be an insufferable dickhead with those blessings and gifts, I’m protected from the worse temptations and it’s for my own good.

That’s how I look at everything, I have a middle management IT job and no family, I could refuse the jab and refuse the lockdowns at all costs but it cost me very little to do so.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I think it was just a roll of the dice and some people like me were unlucky. Most people even before the vaccines if they weren't old or already unhealthy really did just have a bad cold or lose sense of taste/smell. Do we want to talk about how it was absolutely a lab leaked virus and the government wants to not discuss that?

People are unlucky with the common cold. The normal season flu kills healthy young people every year and it always will.

It doesn’t mean I don’t feel for them, but it’s normal. I looked at seasonal virus stats going back to when they were recorded, and I looked at excess death counts and the average age of covid mortality and it was apparent it was normal. There are viruses and seasonal variants and there always will be. The reaction has claimed many more lives and will continue to do so.

It will be studied for centuries (if there’s any freedom remaining) for mass hysteria and medical malpractices.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
..when it comes to your government being run by Epstein clients that allow illegals to flood in and your cities to burn..
You're that and worse. You for real? I don't disagree with everything you're saying but the fact is you're worse and your stupid prince was on ePsTeIn'S LiSt too faggot.