• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ok, ONE more post about that Dovid guy.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
That doesn't work when you actually hung out with Norton and laughed at his hack shit unironically you goofy dwarf.

When the fuck did I "hang out" with Norton. We all weren't friends with each other. Norton and I were co-workers. What do you think, Norton was chilling at Ant's house three night a week? Op's hanging out with Ant? Travis and Sam having some beers in the basement? The reality you've made up for yourself is weird. I "hung out" with Norton once, I had to drop something off at his apartment. He made me coffee and made small talk to 20 mins. I worked with this guy every day for years and that was the most awkward 20 mins of my life.

Yeah, we hung out tho.

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
Forum Clout
When the fuck did I "hang out" with Norton. We all weren't friends with each other. Norton and I were co-workers. What do you think, Norton was chilling at Ant's house three night a week? Op's hanging out with Ant? Travis and Sam having some beers in the basement? The reality you've made up for yourself is weird. I "hung out" with Norton once, I had to drop something off at his apartment. He made me coffee and made small talk to 20 mins. I worked with this guy every day for years and that was the most awkward 20 mins of my life.

Yeah, we hung out tho.
Lol shut up you little liar. Anth posted plenty of pics of you little fairies having slumber parties. And then you cried and bitched like a jilted ex when he kicked you to the curb. Then later you tried to pretend that you never liked them and even tried to claim that you reported anthony once. You're a lying lil jew midget.

But still broke lmao.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Lol shut up you little liar. Anth posted plenty of pics of you little fairies having slumber parties. And then you cried and bitched like a jilted ex when he kicked you to the curb. Then later you tried to pretend that you never liked them and even tried to claim that you reported anthony once. You're a lying lil jew midget.

But still broke lmao.

Shit like this is just so stupid. You're trying to tell me my life didn't happen the way it happened? Sorry. Not going to happen. Have fun posting into the void.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
That's right. Shut up pussy. Your bit is lame too. "The Reddit People?" Ok crazy lady.
We have such sights to show you, yidletster.

1699223216836.png

Skatole C9H9N

Forum Clout
I have a 70 page sticky for some reason and the entire front page is plastered in threads.

I can't reply to one fucking person without the thread turning into a shit show.

Anthony almost died, Norton married a man and I'm not allowed to participate in this discussion? Why? I'm more connected to it than any of fucking YOU people are. But nah, Guitar Hero, right? NORTON MARRIED AND FUCKS A MAN.

I told somebody else why I'm here, go find that thread and read it. I'm sure you will. If you don't like it, have @admin ban me. Stop crying, suck it up and deal with it you petulant fucking manchild.
ok.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
Why is he here? Genuinely. I know i know. “YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT ME AND WHAT I CANT RESPOND?” We also talk about Opie, Anthony, Jim, Erock, Travis, Troy, Roland, Creampie Jones, Intern David, Bobo, stlaker Patti, I could keep fucking going.

You have to ask yourself, everyone I just listed has varying degrees of success or mental retardation.

And yet you don’t see ANY of them posting here or arguing with us.

Why is that you think?
He realizes what a fucking fraud he is and unlike Gregg, Sir Wopula and the worm never had a shred of credibility at any point so it eats at him.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout

Yeah, we hung out tho.
Are you still friends with the guy that robbed nana's house? He was pretty cool in the end.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Why is he here? Genuinely. I know i know. “YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT ME AND WHAT I CANT RESPOND?” We also talk about Opie, Anthony, Jim, Erock, Travis, Troy, Roland, Creampie Jones, Intern David, Bobo, stlaker Patti, I could keep fucking going.

You have to ask yourself, everyone I just listed has varying degrees of success or mental retardation.

And yet you don’t see ANY of them posting here or arguing with us.

Why is that you think?
For real WWAW getting Patti an account here