OK here me out...

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Its " Hear" you fat idiot

If only you could take your own advice . All your friends and family have told you the same advise as well as the people that troll you but you just cant help yourself. So it costed you years off your life and thousands of dollars.

1713538744456.png

Its " Hear" you fat idiot

If only you could take your own advice . All your friends and family have told you the same advise as well as the people that troll you but you just cant help yourself. So it costed you years off your life and thousands of dollars.

View attachment 193971
He probably wants MTG to peg him, kinda like Trumpsters want to motorboat AOC.

Fuck me for using the initials.

Mimi Beardsley

She’s a real cock softener.
Doesn’t he ever just take 5 seconds to look at what he writes before sending it out or is he so excited to get his take out there he hits send 1/2 second after he finishes typing the last word?

Seriously, this one is inexcusable.

Would be great if we had a collection of all his spelling and grammar mistakes in one spot to spam whenever he claims to be an expert on a subject because he is an “author”.

Doesn’t he ever just take 5 seconds to look at what he writes before sending it out or is he so excited to get his take out there he hits send 1/2 second after he finishes typing the last word?

Seriously, this one is inexcusable.

Would be great if we had a collection of all his spelling and grammar mistakes in one spot to spam whenever he claims to be an expert on a subject because he is an “author”.
"That what editors are for, stlaker. Enjoy prison."

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Would be great if we had a collection of all his spelling and grammar mistakes in one spot to spam whenever he claims to be an expert on a subject because he is an “author”

I really need to stop being a F/N and update the fucking thing already. I've probably bookmarked another 50 Patisms and I've barely been paying attention.