• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh golly gee I sure do just love niggers! Us stupid white sissies and our small dicks don't even compare!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
A big part of Bill's new act and persona is about his Hollywood image. He cannot go on stage anymore and shout 'faggot' and 'kill yourself' and do rape and AIDS jokes. Not only that but he cannot even laugh at those jokes. When he started getting a little heat in Hollywood he was still doing O&A and you would hear him laugh at racist jokes or pedophile jokes then immediately stop himself to go silent. Or he would try to 'correct' O&A or Jimmy for doing 'inappropriate' humor.

Some guys like DiPaolo or even Norton will still do the humor that leads to you being ignored by Hollywood. Like DiPaolo even with his faggy boomer politics will still do rape jokes or AIDS jokes and laugh when others do them. And Norton will still laugh at just about any type of joke. So they can only go so far into the mainstream before they hit their limit. Artie Lange had the same issue where he was on Stern but got almost no work outside of Stern because he would joke and laugh about everything.

But people like Stern or Gilbert would get parts on safe family friendly stuff despite having a history of doing nigger and faggot jokes because they were connected to jewish agents. Stern can do stuff like America's Got Talent and other network trash. Gilbert was the voice of a hundred cartoons for children including Disney cartoons but then would do rape jokes and genocide jokes in his act or roasts.
I love Gilbert but his career made no sense to me. How he worked for Disney while also doing Robin’s news genuinely confuses me.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Ant was out drinking with Gavin. Gavin went home. It’s late, Ant is drunk, and he’s hungry for cock. He heads over to the Patrice benefit that he’s disinvited from. (Note: Not the actual benefit, the after party.) His goal of going was to make up with Bill Burr at a memorial. He threw Bobby under the bus and said he urged him to do it. Ant sees Amy Schumer and Kenny, calls out to them, and they don’t even look at them. Ant goes up to Burr, Burr goes “What the fuck are you doing here?” and has Kenny forcibly remove Ant from the benefit. He went on his show Friday and spergged out that he was persona non grata. He came back Monday after getting mocked all weekend to double down on everyone around him being a liberal PC douchebag and that Kennys son died so fuck him. Burning more bridges in a reaction to realizing he burnt a bridge.

Theres no way around it. Ant deserved to be kicked out. He’s disinvited from the benefit and has been for years. He is tied to racism, pedophilia, and domestic abuse. On top of that he has insulted the host (Burr) and his wife for a year now, calling her a monkey and Burr a liberal white guilt sell out. “But I was friends with Patrice!” who gives a shit? The benefit is barely about Patrice anymore and is an excuse for Burr to have a gathering with his old friends. If you’re not welcome, you’re not welcome.

I’m not gonna get into all of it. I respect Burr because he was the only one to call Anthony out on his shit and it came from a genuine place. Burr was showing discontent with Ants racism before he became a Disney shill and it has nothing to do with his black wife or whatever. It’s just disgusting watching this swarthy wop shoehorn niggers into every story with no humor. And when Burr would slightly allude that Anthony has a problem / obsession, Ant would call him a Lib for not wanting to participate in Niggermania “jokes.” It’s the same reason no one stuck up for Ant after he was kicked out: They all know who he is. Vos, Burr, Jimmy, Amy Schumer, Kenny, Bobby, all people who no matter what their politics are see Ant for the disgusting fuck he is.

Because Burr feels bad he ended his friendship with Patrice over a radio argument and didn’t talk to him for the last 10 years before he died.

Probably. KFC family buckets every night ain’t free.

Probably, because Von convinced everyone Patrices dying wish was for her to be taken care of. I doubt they’re on good terms speaking that she made a complete scam out of his documentary and shouldn’t be trusted with money.

The problem is is that you don’t have to take the side of Burr to see Anthony was in the wrong here. And even if you do you can disregard his hollywood dick sucking and coal burning. Burr could be a republican with a white wife and he still would have kicked Ant out because Ant talked shit about his wife. It had nothing to do with PC politics or opinions like Ant claims. The situation is boiled down to : Who’s in the right? The guy insulting the hosts wife or the host for kicking out the guy insulting his wife.
I’ll keep this brief

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
That’s true because you don’t see him but unlike Billy West he just used one voice when performing.

They knew or didn't care that he did a filthy insult comedy act. Companies only hired him for his voice. He was like the retarded Don Lafontaine movie trailer guy, they just needed that voice in their project. Plus he only worked for Disney for a few days per year recording those lines then maybe doing appearances somewhere to promote but I doubt that.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
They knew or didn't care that he did a filthy insult comedy act. Companies only hired him for his voice. He was like the retarded Don Lafontaine movie trailer guy, they just needed that voice in their project. Plus he only worked for Disney for a few days per year recording those lines then maybe doing appearances somewhere to promote but I doubt that.
He did get fired from Kraft Miracle Whip because the executives were fans and heard him on the show but if they were fans they would have known.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I met some people last year who went to high school with him in Canton and they all speak with the exact same accent and cadence. No one had any good stories about him though. He was a quiet kid.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
47si8n.jpg