• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh golly gee I sure do just love niggers! Us stupid white sissies and our small dicks don't even compare!

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
*Joe Rogan-tier milquetoast centrist take that receives a standing ovation*

1920px-Bill_Burr_by_Gage_Skidmor.jpg

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
His dad is a dentist and he's a multimillionaire, why do his teeth look like they're the same color as his beard?

lmao I knew he must have been from money. He talks in his stupid bits about how he and his siblings were little scrapper kids from Boston but only some 6-figure cocksucker who's never grown up around niggers would worship them this much.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
lmao I knew he must have been from money. He talks in his stupid bits about how he and his siblings were little scrapper kids from Boston but only some 6-figure cocksucker who's never grown up around niggers would worship them this much.
William Frederick Burr was born in Canton, Massachusetts, on June 10, 1968. He is the son of nurse Linda Ann (née Wigent) and dentist Robert Edmund Burr.

Last edited:

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
His dad is a dentist and he's a multimillionaire, why do his teeth look like they're the same color as his beard?
I was thinking his teeth are really yellow then thought maybe I was being too hard on him. Thanks for the validation. They’re probably dingey from Nia using him as a human toilet.

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
Say what you want about Burr, him putting Anthony in his place was pretty hilarious.

I missed the specifics; I just know the vague synopsis of Burr getting Kenny to throw Ant out. A detailed summary would be nice.
But even if Trandpa deserves it (he did) Bill is just doing it in his lifetime service of niggers. He got pissed when Ant would just say shit like "those people" on the show.
Why the fuck is the Patrice benefit still thing? Is his Mahms really a dime away from homelessness every year? Does that retarded damaged goods scammer Von still get anything? Does money still go to rearing Patrice's cuck niglet?

Anthony's a pathetic loser and constantly shoots himself in the foot (his pedophilia is far more disgusting than any racism), but I'd never take the side of a coalburning Hollywood kneeling faggot.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I missed the specifics; I just know the vague synopsis of Burr getting Kenny to throw Ant out. A detailed summary would be nice.
But even if Trandpa deserves it (he did) Bill is just doing it in his lifetime service of niggers. He got pissed when Ant would just say shit like "those people" on the show.
Why the fuck is the Patrice benefit still thing? Is his Mahms really a dime away from homelessness every year? Does that retarded damaged goods scammer Von still get anything? Does money still go to rearing Patrice's cuck niglet?

Anthony's a pathetic loser and constantly shoots himself in the foot (his pedophilia is far more disgusting than any racism), but I'd never take the side of a coalburning Hollywood kneeling faggot.
I said it before. The only thing Anthony is wrong about in regards to niggers is the fact that he doesn’t consider himself to be one. That’s literally it.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Ant was out drinking with Gavin. Gavin went home. It’s late, Ant is drunk, and he’s hungry for cock. He heads over to the Patrice benefit that he’s disinvited from. (Note: Not the actual benefit, the after party.) His goal of going was to make up with Bill Burr at a memorial. He threw Bobby under the bus and said he urged him to do it. Ant sees Amy Schumer and Kenny, calls out to them, and they don’t even look at them. Ant goes up to Burr, Burr goes “What the fuck are you doing here?” and has Kenny forcibly remove Ant from the benefit. He went on his show Friday and spergged out that he was persona non grata. He came back Monday after getting mocked all weekend to double down on everyone around him being a liberal PC douchebag and that Kennys son died so fuck him. Burning more bridges in a reaction to realizing he burnt a bridge.

Theres no way around it. Ant deserved to be kicked out. He’s disinvited from the benefit and has been for years. He is tied to racism, pedophilia, and domestic abuse. On top of that he has insulted the host (Burr) and his wife for a year now, calling her a monkey and Burr a liberal white guilt sell out. “But I was friends with Patrice!” who gives a shit? The benefit is barely about Patrice anymore and is an excuse for Burr to have a gathering with his old friends. If you’re not welcome, you’re not welcome.
I’m not gonna get into all of it. I respect Burr because he was the only one to call Anthony out on his shit and it came from a genuine place. Burr was showing discontent with Ants racism before he became a Disney shill and it has nothing to do with his black wife or whatever. It’s just disgusting watching this swarthy wop shoehorn niggers into every story with no humor. And when Burr would slightly allude that Anthony has a problem / obsession, Ant would call him a Lib for not wanting to participate in Niggermania “jokes.” It’s the same reason no one stuck up for Ant after he was kicked out: They all know who he is. Vos, Burr, Jimmy, Amy Schumer, Kenny, Bobby, all people who no matter what their politics are see Ant for the disgusting fuck he is.
Why the fuck is the Patrice benefit still thing?
Because Burr feels bad he ended his friendship with Patrice over a radio argument and didn’t talk to him for the last 10 years before he died.
Is his Mahms really a dime away from homelessness every year?
Probably. KFC family buckets every night ain’t free.
Does that retarded damaged goods scammer Von still get anything? Does money still go to rearing Patrice's cuck niglet?
Probably, because Von convinced everyone Patrices dying wish was for her to be taken care of. I doubt they’re on good terms speaking that she made a complete scam out of his documentary and shouldn’t be trusted with money.
The problem is is that you don’t have to take the side of Burr to see Anthony was in the wrong here. And even if you do you can disregard his hollywood dick sucking and coal burning. Burr could be a republican with a white wife and he still would have kicked Ant out because Ant talked shit about his wife. It had nothing to do with PC politics or opinions like Ant claims. The situation is boiled down to : Who’s in the right? The guy insulting the hosts wife or the host for kicking out the guy insulting his wife.

Single Action Army

Forum Clout
I'd agree with everything, especially post-OnA, except Burr's discontent with Ant early on being reasonable.
Burr didn't address him out of concern or purely because of his obsessive nature. He's always bowed to niggers, both from the white savior angle and probably because his only personality prior to being a comedian was being a sports fan (whoa, look at how high they can jump!!)

Before he became fully Hollywood and paid for his wife to make out with big black men on screen, he would call out women on their collective behavior and societal lenience toward it. He brought it up A LOT even when you could debate it wasn't appropriate, like him going full-stop in his Conan interview to say "women can't be happy like men." He wasn't afraid to joke about gays or say hard truths like seeing men kiss is viscerally disgusting. But niggers. He has always WORSHIPPED niggers. I don't think he's obligated to joke about anything he doesn't want to, but he'd constantly bring them them up in his act in the Seth McFarlane fashion "racial humor, but it all stems from white people being horrible bigots." Burr probably reconciles rearing some other man's child as "this is what whitey deserves for what they did to poor niggers."
The difference is women are 50% of the population and their recent degeneracy and impudence aside, you can't live without them. Faggots are revolting and they're astroturfed like crazy, but in reality they're a tiny minority of the population and even the tepid general public is announcing they've had enough of them.

Niggers drag down every single American institution. Every negative statistic about America, obesity, violence, firearm misuse, low IQ, is utterly curve-wrecked by niggers. The west/whites have treated niggers nicer and full-on knelt to them way more than any other race in the world, including niggers. And this disgusting pale faggot is at the root of the issue. He marries a hideous nigger and covers her in jewels. He completely backpedals his anti-feminist core, abandons his dog, ditches his drums, and rears her infidelity bastard because he is so hellbent on perpetually prostrating to niggers. Like LiberalPussy said, Ant should lay off niggers because he embodies all their behaviors, but even an insane, obsessed old man taking niggers to task is preferable to me than constantly telling these animals how much they're owed by their betters.

Forum Clout
If Anthony had more people around him telling him to check himself to his face like Burr did, there’s a possibility he may have been able to correct his course and be a relatively decent human being, but that ship has long since sailed, and y’all refuse to give the guy any credit because he’s not doing the same act he was doing 25 years ago,

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
If Anthony had more people around him telling him to check himself to his face like Burr did, there’s a possibility he may have been able to correct his course and be a relatively decent human being, but that ship has long since sailed, and y’all refuse to give the guy any credit because he’s not doing the same act he was doing 25 years ago,
A faggot called out another faggot. Whoopty shit!

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Ant was out drinking with Gavin. Gavin went home. It’s late, Ant is drunk, and he’s hungry for cock. He heads over to the Patrice benefit that he’s disinvited from. (Note: Not the actual benefit, the after party.) His goal of going was to make up with Bill Burr at a memorial. He threw Bobby under the bus and said he urged him to do it. Ant sees Amy Schumer and Kenny, calls out to them, and they don’t even look at them. Ant goes up to Burr, Burr goes “What the fuck are you doing here?” and has Kenny forcibly remove Ant from the benefit. He went on his show Friday and spergged out that he was persona non grata. He came back Monday after getting mocked all weekend to double down on everyone around him being a liberal PC douchebag and that Kennys son died so fuck him. Burning more bridges in a reaction to realizing he burnt a bridge.

Theres no way around it. Ant deserved to be kicked out. He’s disinvited from the benefit and has been for years. He is tied to racism, pedophilia, and domestic abuse. On top of that he has insulted the host (Burr) and his wife for a year now, calling her a monkey and Burr a liberal white guilt sell out. “But I was friends with Patrice!” who gives a shit? The benefit is barely about Patrice anymore and is an excuse for Burr to have a gathering with his old friends. If you’re not welcome, you’re not welcome.

I’m not gonna get into all of it. I respect Burr because he was the only one to call Anthony out on his shit and it came from a genuine place. Burr was showing discontent with Ants racism before he became a Disney shill and it has nothing to do with his black wife or whatever. It’s just disgusting watching this swarthy wop shoehorn niggers into every story with no humor. And when Burr would slightly allude that Anthony has a problem / obsession, Ant would call him a Lib for not wanting to participate in Niggermania “jokes.” It’s the same reason no one stuck up for Ant after he was kicked out: They all know who he is. Vos, Burr, Jimmy, Amy Schumer, Kenny, Bobby, all people who no matter what their politics are see Ant for the disgusting fuck he is.

Because Burr feels bad he ended his friendship with Patrice over a radio argument and didn’t talk to him for the last 10 years before he died.

Probably. KFC family buckets every night ain’t free.

Probably, because Von convinced everyone Patrices dying wish was for her to be taken care of. I doubt they’re on good terms speaking that she made a complete scam out of his documentary and shouldn’t be trusted with money.

The problem is is that you don’t have to take the side of Burr to see Anthony was in the wrong here. And even if you do you can disregard his hollywood dick sucking and coal burning. Burr could be a republican with a white wife and he still would have kicked Ant out because Ant talked shit about his wife. It had nothing to do with PC politics or opinions like Ant claims. The situation is boiled down to : Who’s in the right? The guy insulting the hosts wife or the host for kicking out the guy insulting his wife.
I'd agree with everything, especially post-OnA, except Burr's discontent with Ant early on being reasonable.
Burr didn't address him out of concern or purely because of his obsessive nature. He's always bowed to niggers, both from the white savior angle and probably because his only personality prior to being a comedian was being a sports fan (whoa, look at how high they can jump!!)

Before he became fully Hollywood and paid for his wife to make out with big black men on screen, he would call out women on their collective behavior and societal lenience toward it. He brought it up A LOT even when you could debate it wasn't appropriate, like him going full-stop in his Conan interview to say "women can't be happy like men." He wasn't afraid to joke about gays or say hard truths like seeing men kiss is viscerally disgusting. But niggers. He has always WORSHIPPED niggers. I don't think he's obligated to joke about anything he doesn't want to, but he'd constantly bring them them up in his act in the Seth McFarlane fashion "racial humor, but it all stems from white people being horrible bigots." Burr probably reconciles rearing some other man's child as "this is what whitey deserves for what they did to poor niggers."
The difference is women are 50% of the population and their recent degeneracy and impudence aside, you can't live without them. Faggots are revolting and they're astroturfed like crazy, but in reality they're a tiny minority of the population and even the tepid general public is announcing they've had enough of them.

Niggers drag down every single American institution. Every negative statistic about America, obesity, violence, firearm misuse, low IQ, is utterly curve-wrecked by niggers. The west/whites have treated niggers nicer and full-on knelt to them way more than any other race in the world, including niggers. And this disgusting pale faggot is at the root of the issue. He marries a hideous nigger and covers her in jewels. He completely backpedals his anti-feminist core, abandons his dog, ditches his drums, and rears her infidelity bastard because he is so hellbent on perpetually prostrating to niggers. Like LiberalPussy said, Ant should lay off niggers because he embodies all their behaviors, but even an insane, obsessed old man taking niggers to task is preferable to me than constantly telling these animals how much they're owed by their betters.
0CKNzSb.gif

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Before he became fully Hollywood and paid for his wife to make out with big black men on screen, he would call out women on their collective behavior and societal lenience toward it.
A big part of Bill's new act and persona is about his Hollywood image. He cannot go on stage anymore and shout 'faggot' and 'kill yourself' and do rape and AIDS jokes. Not only that but he cannot even laugh at those jokes. When he started getting a little heat in Hollywood he was still doing O&A and you would hear him laugh at racist jokes or pedophile jokes then immediately stop himself to go silent. Or he would try to 'correct' O&A or Jimmy for doing 'inappropriate' humor.

Some guys like DiPaolo or even Norton will still do the humor that leads to you being ignored by Hollywood. Like DiPaolo even with his faggy boomer politics will still do rape jokes or AIDS jokes and laugh when others do them. And Norton will still laugh at just about any type of joke. So they can only go so far into the mainstream before they hit their limit. Artie Lange had the same issue where he was on Stern but got almost no work outside of Stern because he would joke and laugh about everything.

But people like Stern or Gilbert would get parts on safe family friendly stuff despite having a history of doing nigger and faggot jokes because they were connected to jewish agents. Stern can do stuff like America's Got Talent and other network trash. Gilbert was the voice of a hundred cartoons for children including Disney cartoons but then would do rape jokes and genocide jokes in his act or roasts.