• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

O&A shit you still enjoy

dramamine

Forum Clout
One of my favorites of all time. Thanks for reminding me.

Opie was a bit unbearable in this one.

Shows I keep going back to are Tequila and donut day, Lady Di Internship, day of the Joe Piscopo show trashing, Ian Halperin vs Ant, Kurt Metzger and Jim Jeffries , the fitness challenge, Bobo bits, and the Nopie shows.

Still haven’t found a good replacement show.

Last edited:

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Shows I keep going back to are Tequila and donut day, Lady Di Internship, day of the Joe Piscopo show trashing, Ian Halperin vs Ant, Kurt Metzger and Jim Jeffries , the fitness challenge, Bobo bits, and the Nopie shows.

Predictable tired videos from the dying era of the show. Of course you're a Nopietard.

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout
Opie was a bit unbearable in this one.

Still haven’t found a good replacement show.
Out of the entire history of Opie and Anthony, that’s the shit you like?

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I’ve never had any desire to go back and listen to any of that shit, knowing what phony scumbags they all were. I got a lot of enjoyment out of it at the time but it’s in the past.

Forum Clout
Most of the stuff that isn't centered around one of them having "noticed" something about society still holds up. Anthony's race rants or Jimmy being motherfucked by an airline is a hard pass, but hang with Joe Piscopo or Lady Di and I'm all in.