• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

O&A shit you still enjoy

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I can still listen to return era lady Di. It fascinates me. I don't have a drinking problem but it almost feels like checking in to make sure never develop one. On my Sunday morning run I was nearly home and I saw this guy with a can and I was so thirsty I really did think about opening a can at 10am. It looked fun. So I put the episode with bill dying on.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I remember they were obsessed about the guy that ditched his girlfriend at the Aurora shooting. Pretty good radio.

This kind of shit usually was great. They would find these bizarre aspects of a story and really run them into the ground and along the way they fairly reliably pulled out some great nuggets. It's easy to point out their faults in hindsight, but hearing them struggle to understand the news was worth tuning in.