• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"NY state is a nightmare to live in"

G

His dad (probably a closet case himself - inability to maintain a relationship with a woman, inability to hold down a job, smoking and drinking himself into an early grave, preoccupation with his sons' sex lives) was right. Anthony is and always has been a limp-wristed, preening, prancing swish. The only thing that's changed since his father called it, is that Anthony has successfully destroyed himself and his life with booze. Good job, faggot.

lowend73

Forum Clout
His dad (probably a closet case himself - inability to maintain a relationship with a woman, inability to hold down a job, smoking and drinking himself into an early grave, preoccupation with his sons' sex lives) was right. Anthony is and always has been a limp-wristed, preening, prancing swish. The only thing that's changed since his father called it, is that Anthony has successfully destroyed himself and his life with booze. Good job, faggot.
You don't think cosplaying as a cowboy is repression from lusting after the cock ?

Like father , like son.

The similarities between Joe Sr and Anthony is so alike it is scary ;

Heavy drinking to the point of irresponsibility and layabout

Again, no responsibility and borderline illegal behavior

No financial acumen, and delusions of grandeur.

Joe Sr was a worthless father, and I hold him directly responsible for the faggoty behavior of his youngest daughter. He was so worried about taking the fag out of Anthony, he did the opposite and pushed him directly into that behavior. Although to be fare to him, Anthony always had it in him.

Anthony had numerous homosexual experimentations with Richard, Joey Buttlicker , and numerous ranch hands. Many cocks were sucked in that treehouse.

Meanwhile, Opie had a normal upbringing. My mom is a narcissist, so it is relatable.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I'd bet money he's afraid of the South. I think he had this mental image of it being filled with people who would appreciate guinea garbage like him for being Republican, and maybe took a few visits before realizing how out of place and how he should have thought about it harder. I think he knows he'd be relatively ostracized down South for his flaming tendencies.

Wops like Anthony are like Jews, no matter how white they are on paper, white American culture scares them and they only feel safe in ethnic enclaves.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I'd bet money he's afraid of the South. I think he had this mental image of it being filled with people who would appreciate guinea garbage like him for being Republican, and maybe took a few visits before realizing how out of place and how he should have thought about it harder. I think he knows he'd be relatively ostracized down South for his flaming tendencies.
At this point, the South -- especially the Carolinas -- are filled with people like Dawn and the Cumias. They sell their condos/small ranch houses for the incredibly inflated prices they are going for in the tri-state area and buy a McMansion on a half acre down there, while completely ruining the local feel of the town. But they're happier than pigs in shit with their decision -- and why wouldn't they be?

AntH's putting a unique spin on the phenomenon. He's selling his place in Long Island to get a worse place in SC, while delaying the move for years by living in an Apt. in NY. Vurry unique way of going about it.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I'd bet money he's afraid of the South. I think he had this mental image of it being filled with people who would appreciate guinea garbage like him for being Republican
I think he genuinely thought they'd accept him with open arms just because he votes red, even though he has zero things in common with them besides that.

AntH isn't conservative by any metric. He's not religious, nor a family man, nor a community man, or even worthy of the title "man" at all. He's a self-admitted recluse whose hobbies are childish and insular. Video games, poker and karaoke instead of fishing, hunting and doing handiwork. He's a vulgar, degenerate woman-beating substance abuser whose every fiber screams "urban white trash".

He has no fundamental objections to gays, trannies, drugs, government overreach, mass corporatization, taxation, mass immigration, illegal immigration, Green policies, or anything else a classic conservative :image_9250: would probably oppose; except when they happen to inconvenience Nana personally, then they're the worst things in the world suddenly.

The only attributes that even remotely qualify Tranth as right-wing are his infantile toying with firearms, and his visceral hatred of F/Ns. Both of which just make him look like the most cartoonish stereotype of a Republican a deranged leftist could come up with. If anything, those seem like traits that would only make a respectable conservative want to disassociate himself from this pockmarked degenerate.

Can you even imagine Nana at some country club or something, trying to rub shoulders with the local business owners and stuff? What the fuck would they even talk about?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Can you even imagine Nana at some country club or something, trying to rub shoulders with the local business owners and stuff? What the fuck would they even talk about?
Nana would obviously start off with “HAHA FUCKIN NIGGERS AMIRIGHT?” they’d probably all have a light chuckle then move on to important things like local politics and tax rates. It would take Nana two more seconds to shoe horn niggers in again till they realized this fucking retard has nothing in common with them. I live in the South and Florida is experiencing a huge boom of Republican shitheads who come here thinking they’ll fit in because they’re red. And they’re always midwestern trash rubes who don’t understand shit about the town or it’s politics. Even the Northerners have a better feel of it down here. Like you said Nana has no concept of anything. Even shit that does affect him, because lets remember he IS a “small business owner”, he’s too fucking dumb to think about and is so obsessed with niggers.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I don’t remember the actual numbers anymore but he paid something like 2.9 million, sunk another million or more into his pool and child rape cinema and then sold it for 2.4 million a decade later. Now he has a rogue traders flooded shack in a swamp ghetto.

Opie has a real estate portfolio worth at least 20 million dollars, sitting on millions of positive equity.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I don’t remember the actual numbers anymore but he paid something like 2.9 million, sunk another million or more into his pool and child rape cinema and then sold it for 2.4 million a decade later. Now he has a rogue traders flooded shack in a swamp ghetto.
He bought it for 2.9 million. He listed it for 3.1. He ended up selling it for 2.5 mil. And remember this doesn’t take into account lawyers or agents fees. Or taxes. Or anything he still owed on the house. He not only sold for a loss after the renovations but even before. It’s incomprehensibly retarded. He sunk almost a million into a pool and bar some other rich non nigger fuck will get to enjoy. This isn’t even counting the money he’s wasted on his useless NYC apartment. Or the SC house which is another gaudy unnecessary mcmansion already facing structural problems. As St. Mel once said:

OH GOD CRYING POOR NOW, YOU GO THROUGH MONEY LIKE A FUCKING WHORE! :mel_sm:

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
He bought it for 2.9 million. He listed it for 3.1. He ended up selling it for 2.5 mil. And remember this doesn’t take into account lawyers or agents fees. Or taxes. Or anything he still owed on the house. He not only sold for a loss after the renovations but even before. It’s incomprehensibly retarded. He sunk almost a million into a pool and bar some other rich non nigger fuck will get to enjoy. This isn’t even counting the money he’s wasted on his useless NYC apartment. Or the SC house which is another gaudy unnecessary mcmansion already facing structural problems. As St. Mel once said:

OH GOD CRYING POOR NOW, YOU GO THROUGH MONEY LIKE A FUCKING WHORE! :mel_sm:
Yeah but... where are the dinosaurs now?

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
. I live in the South and Florida is experiencing a huge boom of Republican shitheads who come here thinking they’ll fit in because they’re red. And they’re always midwestern trash rubes who don’t understand shit about the town or it’s politics.
Yup, they’ve been flocking down here since COVID and clog up the roads out of season. You can tell which ones they are by the incessant LETS GO BRANDON stickers on their fucking minivans with Jersey plates. We need a good Cat 5 to go from Dade up through Orlando to thin out their ranks.

Forum Clout
Nothing about this makes any sense. But trying to rationalize Anthony's decision making is a fool's errand at best and breaking the laws of reality at worst. Anthony lives in a different world and mental state than the rest of normal society. Teams of scientists and top minds would be needed to properly analyze the barely functioning alcohol rotted brain of this Corsican Ghoul.

Moving for most people takes a week or two once you have sold one house and bought the other. A small move like a kid to a dorm room takes a few hours at most. A millionaire (not anymore?) moving from one home to another should take zero time as a professional moving company should handle it. I personally only use Urban Moving Systems to move anything as the company is outstanding.
The swishy old drunk is paying tens of thousands of dollars a year to rent places 800 miles from the "dream home" he purchased over a year ago. He has shown absolutely no urgency or enthusiasm over moving to SC, it's just excuses after excuses. Until he actually does it, it has to be assumed that he's completely and totally full of shit.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The swishy old drunk is paying tens of thousands of dollars a year to rent places 800 miles from the "dream home" he purchased over a year ago. He has shown absolutely no urgency or enthusiasm over moving to SC, it's just excuses after excuses. Until he actually does it, it has to be assumed that he's completely and totally full of shit.
It makes you wonder why he even fucking decided to do it in the first place. Even if it was a spur of the moment decision what made him possibly think “Yes moving to SC is a good idea” when he’s only lived in NY his entire life.

Forum Clout
It makes you wonder why he even fucking decided to do it in the first place. Even if it was a spur of the moment decision what made him possibly think “Yes moving to SC is a good idea” when he’s only lived in NY his entire life.
He was hammered and hanging out, for the first time in his life, in a small suburban town full of friendly, wholesome white people. He thought "yes, this is for me". Then he briefly sobered up, realized he'd just committed to moving to the sticks with a heterosexual adult woman, and began avoiding the issue, as Nana is frequently want to do. And now he's in a sort of retarded limbo, and his only "plan" is to keep ignoring it. Like with the roof, he immediately said "I'm just letting the lawyer handle it", which ought to kill another year, year and a half.