• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norton looks like he’s going to cry on Gutfield right now.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Why are you surprised, there is not a single funny late night show host on the air and there hasn't been for over half a decade.
That’s how low the bar is, a cable news show gets better ratings than the major network late night shows. They brag that Colbert is number 1 ratings wise but he only gets like 3 million on a good night, Leno used to get 7-9 million while letterman would get 4-5 million.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
That’s how low the bar is, a cable news show gets better ratings than the major network late night shows. They brag that Colbert is number 1 ratings wise but he only gets like 3 million on a good night, Leno used to get 7-9 million while letterman would get 4-5 million.
oh yeah I forgot gutfeld is only on cable. that's even sadder. im not surprised though, there is no difference between colbert/balless former manshow faggot whose name i cant remember/fallon - all of them are boring.

haha orange man! we get it, you arent funny, shut the fuck up!!!

does gutfeld at least have more than one joke? i dont watch tv and havent seen one of these shows in years.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
oh yeah I forgot gutfeld is only on cable. that's even sadder. im not surprised though, there is no difference between colbert/balless former manshow faggot whose name i cant remember/fallon - all of them are boring.

haha orange man! we get it, you arent funny, shut the fuck up!!!

does gutfeld at least have more than one joke? i dont watch tv and havent seen one of these shows in years.
Colbert’s show is complete shit - and not because it’s heavy on democrat politics but because his guests are mostly boring politicians. I don’t know anyone that would say “Colbert is having Chuck Schumer on tonight, I gotta see this!” Or other dopes like Corey Booker, Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Elizabeth Warren, Ted Lui, John Fetterman, etc.

It’s like they don’t even want to be entertaining, just push their obvious political bias - these are MSNBC type guests and people barely watch that.

Forum Clout
You mean the guy who doesn't go anywhere or do anything has nothing to talk about? Colour me shocked!
And he makes those violently annoying adorable huggable boy faces, like his complete lack of comedy and effort is cute and endearing somehow. His old act was almost entirely centered around his boundless depravity, but at least it was actual material.