• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norton is Getting a Pink Carpet Installed in His Bedroom

LAZERBEAMZ

Forum Clout
"Oh your going to a party? Don't stay out too late, hon."
HSIB_Website_Report_Treating_C.c40daa5a.fill-10000x10000_DHKzIC8.jpg

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Theres no chance this doesnt end in suicide. Part of me is disgusted and nauseated. Another part genuinley feels bad for Jim. Childhood rape really does a number..
The crazy part is he still claims it was consensual. A bully put his penis in his mouth at a pool, pissed in it, Jim told him not to, put the penis BACK in his mouth and the bully pissed again. He was legitimately raped.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anthony threw away a couch because 1 kid put a booger on it.

How does he stay friends with Norton?
He’s not. At least since this year. Follow the timeline.

Anthony is kicked out of the Patrice benefit. Jim watches, doesn’t say anything, then throws him under the bus on air the next day.

Anthony claims Jim “really wants” to come on his show but can’t because SXM is threatening to dock his pay if he associates with Anthony.

Anthony goes into the hospital in October. Jim doesn’t visit him or offer any well wishes.

Jim announces his marriage the same month while Ant is recuperating with Joe.

Jim goes on air the next day and makes vague references about how he has no problem cutting people off who don’t treat his “woman” with respect or question him getting married or question him being gay.

There is only one person he could be talking about here. Who do we know who has severe problems with trannies, stemming from his own attraction towards them? Who do we know who has a childlike attitude towards marriage? If anyone were to tell Jimmy he was manipulated into being gay or some shit it’s absolutely Ant, the fucking scumbag piece of shit he is.

I would be shocked if they ever associated again. Why do you think Ant is so keen to get back with Opie? When they split he had Jim for all those years. Now he has no one after motherfucking the worm.

Forum Clout

Anthony is kicked out of the Patrice benefit. Jim watches, doesn’t say anything, then throws him under the bus on air the next day.

Anthony claims Jim “really wants” to come on his show but can’t because SXM is threatening to dock his pay if he associates with Anthony.

Anthony goes into the hospital in October. Jim doesn’t visit him or offer any well wishes.

Jim goes on air the next day and makes vague references about how he has no problem cutting people off who don’t treat his “woman” with respect or question him getting married or question him being gay.

There is only one person he could be talking about here. Who do we know who has severe problems with trannies, stemming from his own attraction towards them? Who do we know who has a childlike attitude towards marriage? If anyone were to tell Jimmy he was manipulated into being gay or some shit it’s absolutely Ant, the fucking scumbag piece of shit he is.

I would be shocked if they ever associated again. Why do you think Ant is so keen to get back with Opie? When they split he had Jim for all those years. Now he has no one after motherfucking the worm.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Gavin say Morton visited Nana in the hospital? Also, there's a recent pic on Nana's Instagram with The Worm and him at The Worm's penthouse.

Forum Clout

Also, Nikki and he have been together 7 years and The Worm has hung with Nana plenty of times in the past 7 years.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
This is the guy who hired someone to either hang pictures in his apartment or pull them off and fill in the nail holes. I can’t remember which one but they both sound equally pathetic.
he was almost unbelievably useless at re-hanging a picture in that xmas tree video, so I'm sure he gets rinsed by any & every tradesman he hires... luckily for him he's used-to being ass-fucked by a big builder-looking guy

Forum Clout
Also, Nikki and he have been together 7 years and The Worm has hung with Nana plenty of times in the past 7 years.
Nana needs to stay friendly with Jimmy, as he's the last remaining link to Nana's old radio show fame. You know he's just dying (probably of envy, too) to tweet about Jimmy and his huge-penised Nordic man-bride, but he can't, because driving Jimmy away would sever that last link to "credible" showbiz. Plus, I'm sure Jimmy knows plenty about Nana's various perversions, and he can't have Norton spilling the beans about Nana's encrypted computer files, tranny exploits, and etc.