• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norton is Getting a Pink Carpet Installed in His Bedroom

Forum Clout
Other revelations on recent Jim & Sam episodes...

- During his colonoscopy prep, he shot on the couch and is looking to higher an upholstery cleaner. He has discussed this for multiple days in a row. Definitely normal right? I mean, how many of you guys have lost control of your bowels and shit on your furniture prepping for a colonoscopy?

- Nikki and he don't sleep together in one large bed. They have twins pushed up next to each other because he likes to raise his or something. I didn't even get what the fuck he was talking about.

- It's going to take workers a week to paint his bedroom. If course, a lot of that is prep time. WTF is he talking about?!?!?

- Again, he's getting a hot pink carpet installed in the bedroom but remember, he's not gay. Genuinely, he'd tell you if he was.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Nikki and he don't sleep together in one large bed. They have twins pushed up next to each other because he likes to raise his or something. I didn't even get what the fuck he was talking about.

I can only imagine how much he's having to pay Thor to pretend to be in a relationship with him.

Cartoon Redux

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE, BABY!
Forum Clout
This is like how you'd imagine a marriage as a young kid

Well, a young kid that also can be coerced to suck boys penises during an imaginary rain storm
Great observation.

"Aw gee I wanna get married when I grow up but my wife is gonna make me take down my KISS posters and get pink carpet! Yucky!"

He's paying a man six figures to play house with him.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
A week to paint a bedroom? Prep time? That's drop sheets, taping, TSPing, filling whatever holes from his celebrity photos and cutting in. I should move to NYC and just fuck over rich shitheads who don't know how anything works.
This is the guy who hired someone to either hang pictures in his apartment or pull them off and fill in the nail holes. I can’t remember which one but they both sound equally pathetic.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Can’t you buy a craftmatic or one of those sleep system beds that will raise up on each side?

Probably the same cost as one of those gaudy handbags his “wife “ has?
There's all kinds of beds where you can put each side on a different incline. Also, don't two twin beds make a queen? I feel like the big fella requires a king for his giant feet but probably requested a queen because it sounds more feminine.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Other revelations on recent Jim & Sam episodes...

- During his colonoscopy prep, he shot on the couch and is looking to higher an upholstery cleaner. He has discussed this for multiple days in a row. Definitely normal right? I mean, how many of you guys have lost control of your bowels and shit on your furniture prepping for a colonoscopy?

- Nikki and he don't sleep together in one large bed. They have twins pushed up next to each other because he likes to raise his or something. I didn't even get what the fuck he was talking about.

- It's going to take workers a week to paint his bedroom. If course, a lot of that is prep time. WTF is he talking about?!?!?

- Again, he's getting a hot pink carpet installed in the bedroom but remember, he's not gay. Genuinely, he'd tell you if he was.
"PFFFFT JESUUUUS CHRIIIST!"

First and foremost, Fim got buggered in the ol' anal and when Viqueen pulled out Fim exploded diarrhea all over TwHORe and the couch which is 10x more fucking degenerate than the fact that he is getting railed by a giant dude dressed up as a chic in the first goddamn cocksucking place!

Of course they don't sleep in the same bed. That fucking pap smear mask he wears every night... Viqueen must lay there staring at his malformed alien skull and just daydream about smothering Fim in the middle of the night with its cave beast hand so big it can palm a basketball with five fingers. 26 years old and Fim is her faggot in rusty armor?! Nah. Something is rotten in Denmark... Or Norway in this case (of HIV+).

"A lot of prep time." Sure, a lot of PReP time, indeed. Hot pink walls will match with Fim's prolapsed, fucked out asshole dragging behind him meat sock style. Cum hither in pink 🩷

Goddamn it, Yimmy, what in gods forsaken name have you done?!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
This downfall is as hypnotic as a lava lamp. Not because it’s so well earned but for how stereotypical it’ll be for Jim. Completely bankrupted by an illegal immigrant tranny he actually fucking married. The Viking is so obviously shaking the Worm down you can’t help but watch.
Hopefully their relationship ends like the Colonel and his cell mate

"I said Shut Up Jimmy! *Whack*"
*Sobs*
"Shut Up Jimmy!"