• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norm Dead?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
My girlfriend went on a "people who give a shit when celebrities die are faggots" rant yesterday and I was like "Yeah, fuck those dummies.

I've got nothing funny to say and that was a punch in the stomach. I'm legitimately sad. Hopefully I can maybe see him again at a celebrity ghost party.
Faggot

Snake

Forum Clout
Brock is a hard get! He rarely does interviews! I hate that worm so much.
That was like ten years ago and it still feels like a fresh wound. The fucking audacity for another UFC homo bore being on there, but to push out Norm for it.

I am so happy, Norden's midlife crisis has gone full circle. He's a giant fat fuck again, and somehow exponentially uglier than he ever was. Get some balls and jump off your balcony, you prop comic fruit.

G

RIP.

George_Wendt_1989.jpg

My girlfriend went on a "people who give a shit when celebrities die are faggots" rant yesterday and I was like "Yeah, fuck those dummies.
You're probably dating a witch. She made you manifest his death. Post photos of beefers for confirmation.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I was driving up into the mountains to go fishing when out of nowhere my dad texted me “Your boy Norm died”

I knew it was real right away because my dad doesnt text me that often and doesnt have my fucked up sense of humor.

Fuck man. This bums me out.
And Im usually not one for mysticism, but thats the first time in many years that I’ve found out about a death offline, let alone my own father.

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Who the fuck is this dumb bitch making outlandish claims the day he fucking dies. Fuck this cunt.
1631734305392-3.png