@NoBacon's Cup Size

What's he working with?

• Total voters

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Jenna has the courage to post a vocaroo. Turry has the courage to post himself. Nobacon can do neither except cry about his coke addiction and inability to get pussy

L

For the record I’m just a very rude and confrontational person but I like Turry and I’m glad he’s white, orthodox and a dad.

I don’t dislike anyone here except Jenna, that guy makes my skin crawl. He’s definitely a real pedophile.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
For the record I’m just a very rude and confrontational person but I like Turry and I’m glad he’s white, orthodox and a dad.
Back off ok. Everythings actually all fun and good
I don’t dislike anyone here except Jenna, that guy makes my skin crawl. He’s definitely a real pedophile.
Lets get back to Jenna not me awoght?

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Jenna has the courage to post a vocaroo. Turry has the courage to post himself. Nobacon can do neither except cry about his coke addiction and inability to get pussy

L
C'mon sue, be a good lil Christian, and "turn the other cheek."

880ed6c89a2a0ebde7c0910bbe6d1786.jpg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I can’t wait till Boq hurls you to your death from a great height. Most of the world would celebrate this act.
Me and BOQ are in an understood alliance that come 2025 i’ll be his pet monkey snitchster reporting on Americans to the Sunni global government for execution. You will not last long unless you cover to Islam which I don’t expect you to do. Although maybe you would considering you’re not very rooted in your current religion anyway. Enjoy prison.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Me and BOQ are in an understood alliance that come 2025 i’ll be his pet monkey snitchster reporting on Americans to the Sunni global government for execution. You will not last long unless you cover to Islam which I don’t expect you to do. Although maybe you would considering you’re not very rooted in your current religion anyway. Enjoy prison.

Nobody even involved you in this thread, you’re just wallpaper.

Lacey floral wallpaper in beige.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
How very Christian of you, mclovin
Smug wojak, heh, now i’m gonna call YOU the fake christian! See how you like it!

You are a born sinner and don’t care, you abort children and engage in hedonistic pleasures while your mind is addled by both pharmaceutical and recreational drugs. But write another essay about how godly you are, and boo hoo i’m trying ok guys! and criticizing other people.

Uhmmm I just think you shouldn’t be a fag because christ says-“ as you snort baby powder stomped by Peruvian child and pay another installment to the jewish doctors who keep you on loopy drugs.

You are by far the biggest fag here and thats saying something