• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No joke I mean this 100% literally: Nana would be worth $50,000,000+ if she would’ve just shut her mouth about the blacks.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
That's the thing about Anthony Cumia. He's actually not a conservative at all - he just hates black people.

True...

9bade90e7799255e26d342809ea563f3.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
No he wouldn't. He was already working in a dying industry and was the first person to leave the offices when the show was over so he didn't have the work ethic to do anything more than his radio show. He and Opie failed to understand that they were already entering obscurity due the rise of podcasting and didn't adapt in time.
I honestly do think if they started a podcast after the 2014 contract was up they would be bigger than they were on Sirius. Not like Rogan famous but definitely a force in the podcasting world. O&A started to falter in popularity in the last years for a lot of reasons but the biggest it seems was being at SiriusXM. It locked them behind a paywall to where even the actual famous guys like Howard weren’t attracting new listeners. And of course then comes all the Sirius fuckery that literally screwed over the show: Shit like refusing to let them host the animation festival, refusing to let them do another tour ala the Virus shows, denying them a visual element, only giving them a “podcast” of quick hits in their last 2 years, and that’s not even getting into the lack of any O&A promotion from the company. Shelved for Book Radio…etc.

It could be argued if they started a podcast all these restrictions are removed. NO BOSSES NO MANAGEMENT - THEIR SHOW. However, this also assumes they have any energy to build the brand up from there which they obviously didn’t. So again - Even if they started a podcast in 2015 which is rather late I think they could have been successful and entered a second era even if they weren’t trying to. The simple format change from radio to a podcast would change things up enough.
He also got way too comfortable and never expected to be fired. He thought for the rest of his life he could be making millions a year spouting his racist shit without any consequences. The fact that he didn't notice how the political tide was changing and everything was becoming more sensitive and politicised and didn't change his ways is evident how out of touch he was becoming with reality.
I honestly don’t know if it’s about refusing to see the tides changing but not giving a shit. It’s actually weird how Anthonys racism increased while societies racism was decreasing. I think people forget Ant was making these rants years before “cancel culture” and other buzzwords became part of the cultural zeitgeist. Now a days half the jokes made on O&A would get Anthony fired, but for 2014 it literally took Ant going on twitter and saying they’re all animals who need to be exterminated before he was fired. And even THIS he did not understand what the problem was.

Anthonys firing is strange because its hard to tell what he even thinks about it, as his statements are so strange and contradictory. He regrets it but also would never apologize. He went too far but also we do things when we’re mad, and she attacked him! He’s not a racist, but he also doesn’t care that he is a racist. Depending on what year you ask him in he’ll give an answer for his firing, going from the actual incident, to claiming its because he told the truth about black crime.

Its hard to tell what he believes and what he’s bullshitting with. Does he genuinely believe he shouldn’t have been fired through an email? Does he genuinely believe he shouldn’t have been fired for something off air? Does he genuinely believe there was nothing problematic about those tweets, no less his on air bullshit? If all of the answers are yes he is severely out of touch to the point of delusion.
When he eventually got fired it was the perfect moment to start a conservative political podcast with all the Trump/MAGA shit going on but he was unable to capitalise on it because he'd rather do the very thing that got him fired: call black people niggers. So in that regard, you're right.
The problem is is that Anthony went middle of the road. He didn’t start a comedy podcast and he didn’t start a political podcast, he made a confusing mix of both. Also not helping is the fact that it’s a network, not Nanas show, and the network has an equally confusing identity crisis about being for comedy or politics. This is actually just the most basic fucking thing and really shows Nanas incompetence and utter disregard for the shit he builds. Anyone making ANYTHING has to decide what it’s “about”. Not Nana. He’s just been winging it since forever.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I honestly do think if they started a podcast after the 2014 contract was up they would be bigger than they were on Sirius. Not like Rogan famous but definitely a force in the podcasting world. O&A started to falter in popularity in the last years for a lot of reasons but the biggest it seems was being at SiriusXM. It locked them behind a paywall to where even the actual famous guys like Howard weren’t attracting new listeners. And of course then comes all the Sirius fuckery that literally screwed over the show: Shit like refusing to let them host the animation festival, refusing to let them do another tour ala the Virus shows, denying them a visual element, only giving them a “podcast” of quick hits in their last 2 years, and that’s not even getting into the lack of any O&A promotion from the company. Shelved for Book Radio…etc.

It could be argued if they started a podcast all these restrictions are removed. NO BOSSES NO MANAGEMENT - THEIR SHOW. However, this also assumes they have any energy to build the brand up from there which they obviously didn’t. So again - Even if they started a podcast in 2015 which is rather late I think they could have been successful and entered a second era even if they weren’t trying to. The simple format change from radio to a podcast would change things up enough.

I honestly don’t know if it’s about refusing to see the tides changing but not giving a shit. It’s actually weird how Anthonys racism increased while societies racism was decreasing. I think people forget Ant was making these rants years before “cancel culture” and other buzzwords became part of the cultural zeitgeist. Now a days half the jokes made on O&A would get Anthony fired, but for 2014 it literally took Ant going on twitter and saying they’re all animals who need to be exterminated before he was fired. And even THIS he did not understand what the problem was.

Anthonys firing is strange because its hard to tell what he even thinks about it, as his statements are so strange and contradictory. He regrets it but also would never apologize. He went too far but also we do things when we’re mad, and she attacked him! He’s not a racist, but he also doesn’t care that he is a racist. Depending on what year you ask him in he’ll give an answer for his firing, going from the actual incident, to claiming its because he told the truth about black crime.

Its hard to tell what he believes and what he’s bullshitting with. Does he genuinely believe he shouldn’t have been fired through an email? Does he genuinely believe he shouldn’t have been fired for something off air? Does he genuinely believe there was nothing problematic about those tweets, no less his on air bullshit? If all of the answers are yes he is severely out of touch to the point of delusion.

The problem is is that Anthony went middle of the road. He didn’t start a comedy podcast and he didn’t start a political podcast, he made a confusing mix of both. Also not helping is the fact that it’s a network, not Nanas show, and the network has an equally confusing identity crisis about being for comedy or politics. This is actually just the most basic fucking thing and really shows Nanas incompetence and utter disregard for the shit he builds. Anyone making ANYTHING has to decide what it’s “about”. Not Nana. He’s just been winging it since forever.

I'm sorry, Sue. I like you. But I gotta do it....

Oh...You were finished?? Well allow me to retort... Post your contact info so we can sue you for libel. Oh, what? You can’t do that? Why not? I’m sure you have ample proof to back your ridiculously malicious and false accusations of misogyny, alleged acts of racism, legal charges of pedophilia, and the rest of your bullshit buzz-words that are used by millennials like you, who with no conscience whatsoever throw around those once very powerful words for the sole purpose of gaining the upper hand and public support of your constituents whenever you get involved in an altercation. Problem is, most people have a hard time believing anonymous users on a site known for using these tactics in an attempt to damage reputations and interfere with ones right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness (sound vaguely familiar?) The core purpose your sub is driven by envy, jealousy, failure, having no sense of purpose in your life and the desire to be prominent amongst of your equally dysfunctional pals on your ever diminishing platform. They’ve now become the magically shrinking Opie and Anthony related subreddits. Good move not using an O&A related name. You’re now constantly being attrited and for good and wholesome reasons...Good will always triumph over evil. Read on: What this poster hasn’t mentioned is that every last DMCA that has been filed by myself, either on my own or with legal authorization by others who wish they had the time and energy to do so, are completely and totally legitimate and legal. There’s nothing false or illegal about the DMCA’s that I’ve filed. All Photos and videos on the internet were taken by someone, therefore someone owns the copyright to every last one of those photos and videos. I’m thorough in my filing. The sub just has too many ignorant members that don’t listen to the more logical moderators, and refrain from posting photos and videos that are reportable. They’re blinded by their desire to have their 15 mins and more importantly by their very real and palpable hatred. Reddit has too much to lose and will never take the stance of a “Kiwi Farms” type of forum that a few sociopathic individuals run in their Moms house. They’re doing the only thing they can, taking infringing content down. If and when Reddit Legal receives enough of those legitimate DMCA’s they shut down the sub. It’s really that simple. So for Johnny Cakes, Frunkass, and the other dozen or so sociopaths on that sub who suck all the fun out of what a subreddit is supposed to be... and fantasize about a lawsuit against me.... I have one word... SUBPOENA. Stop already. I’ve filed 100’s of legitimate DMCA’s over the past several months, admittedly with the sole intention of having Opie and Anthony related subs banned. They’ve dedicated themselves to libel, harassment, and outright real-life bullying on and off the sub. Not just name calling and ridicule. I could care less about that. Their anonymity is what empowers them to post libelous and defamatory content. If not for that anonymity, which I believe is the reason for them not filing a single counter claim, they would find themselves in civil court facing a large number of defamation and libel suits by many of their “victims”. There’s a reoccurring pattern of them using my intellectual property as Illustrations to accompany their ridiculous accusations of projected (typically) pedophilia, misogyny, anti-Semitism, Homosexuality etc... toward my family, friends and myself. They’re in the habit of using other individuals Intellectual property to drive home their abysmal message of hatred and libel. So Again, there’s been nothing illegal about any of the DMCA’s I’ve filed. For me to do so would be a dire mistake on my part. I’m achieving the desired results playing by the rules. Why jeopardize that? REMINDER: This sub has gone so far as to brigade and bully my employers to the point of them letting me go from a few of my jobs, all in the name of “having fun picking on old guys”. That’s the only reason they’ve ever given for their atrocious behavior. This sub brigades to the point of bullying venues, agencies and other people in the entertainment industry into avoiding me, by utilizing dozens of anonymous emails and phone calls...many using the names of past Opie and Anthony guests, show members and friends to further try to get my attention and aggravate. This particular sub consisting mainly of envious millennials loves to reiterate the fact that I’m 60 and for the most part retired (according to the sub”70 and near death”) and that I have a stream of income due to business dealings with my brother. They like to call it “welfare”, and are constantly mocking the fact that I have income that’s not worked for. They like to call me a leech. Why they do this is beyond me. In addition to the fact that they think I’m a bum, they put a large amount of effort into taking my work (which they call a hobby) away from me and my band members. It became personal for me when the sub (and it’s 7 or so now banned predecessors) started harassing and bullying my 11 year old daughter, my deceased Mother, My innocent Sister, and my longtime GF, all for the purpose of trying to rile me up and get a reaction out of me to use as fodder for the sub. Interfering with my every day real-life has become a game of sorts for them, supposedly it was brought upon by a comment I made some years back. “You have no effect on my life”.... meaning that an internet forum that shit-talks people...especially people with any amount of notoriety, has the absolute right to do so, but in reality..does nothing to affect my bottom line $ or my real world reputation. I support 1A, I defended that right, amongst others. by serving in the Army for 3yrs. (another fact that this particular subreddit seems to love mocking) People have the right to say what they want. When it became a “challenge” for the sub to get my attention, they took it to the next level. That’s where the line between 1A right and libelous accusations that damage ones reputation, employability and the right to live a life undeterred by malicious internet trolls was crossed. All for the sake of getting someone’s attention and having “fun” hurting a “boomer”. My Reddit post karma alone is clear evidence of brigading. The downvoting that this comment alone will incur by the brigading, bee hive mentality of the O&A related sub shows that there’s collusion amongst the members of this subreddit and its moderators to do real life damage to certain people they see as “less than human”. Phone calls to my business and texts to my business number calling for my untimely death, taunting, horrific allegations...All of that means ZERO to me. Commentary about me and my brother written and posted on the sub, means nothing to anyone but the sub. When my family became the focus of the Opie and Anthony leftover psychopaths, it Became a problem that needed to be dealt with. I liken what I’ve been FORCED to do (DMCA’s) with something that I was always intrigued with: When Chicago mobster and really really bad guy, Al Capone (aka The Sub), was on a rampage against his enemies in the 20-30’s (Innocent Family and Friends) the Feds couldn’t imprison him for murder (aka- the subs libelous and malicious harassment and real life bullying, job interference, Doxxing my 11 year old daughters info). They did finally find a way to make his empire (aka- Opie and Anthony subreddit) crumble though fervently prosecuting him for the the less serious crime (but serious enough to get the job done) of tax evasion (aka-Copyright Infringement). They went another way entirely to get the desired results for the purpose of removing an evil, evil man from civilized society. I (we) will continue to report this evil sub and file legitimate and legal DMCA’s at every turn until it’s gone. Stop interfering with people’s real lives and livelihoods, and we’ll leave your stupid sub alone. Plain and simple, Nigger

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
However, this also assumes they have any energy to build the brand up from there which they obviously didn’t. So again - Even if they started a podcast in 2015 which is rather late I think they could have been successful and entered a second era even if they weren’t trying to. The simple format change from radio to a podcast would change things up enough.

Look at Opie Radio and TACN. Neither of them had that energy from 2014 until this very year.

They both need money. They will both get hungry again (literally)

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Look at Opie Radio and TACN. Neither of them had that energy from 2014 until this very year.

They both need money. They will both get hungry again (literally)
Building a brand isn’t about the money, at least thats not what i’m talking about. Sure, they both didn’t need the money at the time. But neither had an energy to continue O&A nor start their own things. I mean they did try…O&J and Compound which were not successful to put it lightly. They are both 60 years old. They want money and have no vision or thought behind making some groundbreaking show or one upping themselves 20 years later. Thats what made O&A so boring from 2013-2014. They were on autopilot because they didn’t give a shit, and I can’t imagine the need for money changing that 10 years later.

THE D

Forum Clout
Sure, they both didn’t need the money at the time. But neither had an energy to continue O&A nor start their own things.

Congratulations on restating The DMAN's exact point back to him while somehow being blissfully unaware of what he was saying. Let's have this argument again in a few years once you've actually worked at the same job for more than one summer, Zoomer kid on the block.

I mean they did try…O&J and Compound which were not successful to put it lightly.

That's not "trying." That's called using the skeleton that you built during the actual O&A show as a backup plan because disaster hit and you couldn't do the actual O&A show... Other white niggers on here have already compared O&A to their solo efforts, as if that's somehow the same exact show... Don't be like other white niggers.

They were on autopilot because they didn’t give a shit, and I can’t imagine the need for money changing that 10 years later.

Yeah, it's becoming increasingly clear to The DMANIACS that you can't imagine it, because you have no imagination.

The Money is the Motive.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
That's not "trying." That's called using the skeleton that you built during the actual O&A show as a backup plan because disaster hit and you couldn't do the actual O&A show... Other white niggers on here have already compared O&A to their solo efforts, as if that's somehow the same exact show... Don't be like other white niggers.
A lot to fawwkin break down here. First of all, it wasn’t a backup plan. This implies there was a first plan, which would be what? Reunite O&A? That was never planned as you know. Anthony never asked Opie if they would do a podcast after the contract ended which was literally a couple months later. Anthony never made any plans to have Opie come over and nor did Opie for him. As Opie, Anthony, and Jim have constantly stated: They always thought the whole show would get fired because it was always that way. So of course there was no contingency plan when only one did, especially if it wasn’t Jim. Second, I am not comparing the quality of their solo efforts to O&A. Obviously you can’t compare it as it’s just completely different….What i’m comparing is the energy. Again, we have heard countless times from Opie and Anthony how excited they were to do their solo things. How they were gonna build a new audience. Obviously that does not fit in with any sort of contingency plan for getting back together but rather staying apart. The energy wasn’t there for whatever reasons. The biggest being that they are simply technologically out of touch. Auntie has to hire Erock to do his network and Opie has talked before about how if O&A did a podcast he would have to contact his guysszz. Third…you are “blissfully unaware” of the point I was making. I was restating your point back to you because I was reiterating MY point about “Needing money doesn’t mean they have energy”, because they don’t. If they start O&A again its because of money, not because they think they can build some new big thing.
Yeah, it's becoming increasingly clear to The DMANIACS that you can't imagine it, because you have no imagination.

The Money is the Motive.
Thats sad. Why would we want to see an O&A reunion for money, any reunion in fact. No soul, no heart…just two dudes who aren’t even friends doing a show together after 10 years apart…oh no except for those phone calls 5 years ago.

Maybe you’re right that I can’t imagine because i’m being a realist about this. The O&A brand has been tarnished by Cumia. Forever the nigger guy(s), because who cares if the other guy didn’t say it, why is he working with him? Not to mention the pedophilia and domestic abuse. Does that mean I wouldn’t enjoy an O&A reunion? No I would and would watch. But they would NEVER produce something that comes close to their glory days in terms of content or popularity. Even if I take my Anthony hatred out of it what’s stopping him from being a drunken fool or racist idiot on these reunion shows. Opie? Like that stopped him before.

G

This would only be true if he'd bought half a million shares of Google when they went public.

THE D

Forum Clout
A lot to fawwkin break down here. First of all, it wasn’t a backup plan. This implies there was a first plan, which would be what? Reunite O&A?

Before you try "breaking things down" maybe try to understand them first? Because you're completely lost.

Opie & Jim and TACN were back up plans. O&A was the plan. It broke up when disaster struck. And now you're acting all confused that O&J and Compound didn't have the exact same drive or the exact same heat that a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT unified show had.

You're so off base that you have confused multiple timelines.

Anthony never asked Opie if they would do a podcast after the contract ended which was literally a couple months later.

Anthony assumed Opie would join Compound, and then did ask Opie to join Compound at least 3 times as history has recorded. Opei didn't take the deal because it was not advantageous at the time. He wasn't driven to do O&A. Now he is.

See, "time" is this thing that we use to measure the difference between where you were, where you are, and where you're headed.

Second, I am not comparing the quality of their solo efforts to O&A.

No, you are suggesting that it would follow that O&J and Compound would have the exact same drive or the exact same heat that a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT unified show had... As stated previously in this very post.

What i’m comparing is the energy.

Pointless, dogshit comparison that is utterly meaningless because O&J and Compound were not O&A.... Especially considering there were better offers out there... Especially considering the money situation was very different for both back then.... Especially considering they were tired of each other after over 10 years of looking at each other's dumb faces on a daily basis... Especially considering the podcasting industry itself was totally different than it is now. Why does this need to be explained to you? Do you really need someone to tell you that 11 o'clock is totally different than 1:30 PM? Where the fuck are right now, fans? Is this /r/TACN?

Again, we have heard countless times from Opie and Anthony how excited they were to do their solo things. How they were gonna build a new audience. Obviously that does not fit in with any sort of contingency plan for getting back together but rather staying apart.

It's called "cope." Coping is something you do after disaster strikes. Are you going to make The DMAN explain something for a 4th or 5th time in his exact same post? How many different ways can he say the same thing before Naysaying White Niggers without a clue will finally catch on?

The biggest being that they are simply technologically out of touch.

Opie seems to be doing just fine accepting cash donations on StreamYard, a tool that was created specifically because the podcasting market has become viable and is currently booming. Now you're just pissing The DMAN off with these obvious non sequiturs meant to serve as some kind of "explanation" when they're really just confused questions in your own Zoomer mind.

Third…you are “blissfully unaware” of the point I was making.

You made no point. You didn't really have anything to say but that didn't stop you from talking. And chomp.

“Needing money doesn’t mean they have energy”

Yes, our entire capitalistic system is based on the concept that money doesn't actually really motivate any business or any person to do anything.... You were right, Rupert.. And we? We were wrong.

If they start O&A again its because of money, not because they think they can build some new big thing.

They build the thing because they needed da money... The DMAN is sure Field of Dreams came out long before you were even a Zoomer sperm cell in your Boomer father's ballsack... But try to play catch up one day... Fawk...

Listen, don't ever copy The DMAN's words or his gimmicks if you're going to be a fawking dope who can't even see the forest for the trees. You're making The DMAN look bad by association.

Does that mean I wouldn’t enjoy an O&A reunion? No I would and would watch.

HOLY SHIT..... You just took time out of your day to argue a case that even you don't agree with. Honestly, just quiet down for a minute, maybe take a break from the Forum for a few days. First that CorradoSoprano4 debacle, now this? You are plummeting your goodwill faster than Anthony did in the Summer of 2014.

THE D

Forum Clout
Even our own brotherman who want to see the show reunite are turning into Naysaying White Niggers about the O&A Revival. With pointless non-arguments that they seem to feel they need to make just in case the show doesn't reunite. It will. We don't need your thoughtful take on it. It's happening and you will listen. Thank you for your time.

THE D

Forum Clout
Even you admit after all that HOSS SHIT -- that you will indeed listen and enjoy. Here's the deal fans. When you see something coming down the pike, and you already know for a fact that the shit is gonna hit, you don't just stand there and you also don't have a careful slow debate about it. You yell out a warning. So that the dopes dancing around in the sun don't get struck down by that semitrailer who was trying to make his dates. The DMAN is above all else real about O&A reuniting. The DMAN is an Opie & Anthony Fundamentalist. That means O&A are above you, or members of the show itself, or strangers who try to play the fake tough guy act or the naysaying white nigger routine on the show. By accessing the akashic record The DMAN has concluded that Opie & Anthony's 30th anniversary will be enjoyed by you and Him. The time will come, it's already 'happened.'

Forum Clout
I'll definitely be tuning in for the big reunion, but I won't pay for it. I'll just wait for some retard to post it online for free. I hate paying for online content, and I'll sure as hell never pay to listen to a goddamned RADIO. Just last night I was on some site where you upload pictures of girls and it de-clotheses them, which sounded kind of fun. And it worked, too, except they blur the finished pic all out unless you pay, which involves buying fucking crypto coins and blah blah blah, at which point I stopped caring. Sure there are others like me, who just shun the idea of paying for online crap, right?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
This is so heated for no reason
Opie & Jim and TACN were back up plans.
No. It wasn’t. Did you even read what I said? I’m not going to retype my entire point so just go reread it. Never did they imagine a back up plan. That was a last minute emergency scrambling.
And now you're acting all confused that O&J and Compound didn't have the exact same drive or the exact same heat that a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT unified show had.
Yeah maybe i’m confused because all these years Opie and Ant were telling us how excited they were to be on their own and doing new things apart from each other. This is not my fault, take that up with Opie who said that shit for years.

You are starting a solo venture…you are proud of it…yes I expect some energy and drive to make it bigger especially when you’re saying thats what you’re trying to do. We are so off basis from what we were arguing about because now i’m having to explain what i meant in my last comment.
Anthony assumed Opie would join Compound, and then did ask Opie to join Compound at least 3 times as history has recorded. Opei didn't take the deal because it was not advantageous at the time. He wasn't driven to do O&A. Now he is.
Driven by MONEY. Not the drive to make O&A a bigger and better brand. Again…like I said…this is exactly why O&A started getting shit towards the end. They stopped giving a fuck about the O&A brand and popularity and phoned it in for a check. So yes, a reunion where their sole goal is phoning it in for a check will be just as shit if not worse than late O&A.
No, you are suggesting that it would follow that O&J and Compound would have the exact same drive or the exact same heat that a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT unified show had... As stated previously in this very post.
Again…no. That is not what i’m saying. I’m saying that if they didn’t have the drive to do O&A 10 years ago, and didn’t have the drive to do their own solo ventures, why the fuck would they have the drive to do O&A now. Money? We all know when partners reunite for artistic efforts and the goal is money the work is always amazing. These two faggots together handed the show off to other people. When they split up they individually delegated responsibilities to their handlers. When they reunite they will inevitably do the same. You will not be getting classic O&A where they were hungry and striving for something.
Pointless, dogshit comparison that is utterly meaningless because O&J and Compound were not O&A.... Especially considering there were better offers out there... Especially considering the money situation was very different for both back then.... Especially considering they were tired of each other after over 10 years of looking at each other's dumb faces on a daily basis... Especially considering the podcasting industry itself was totally different than it is now. Why does this need to be explained to you? Do you really need someone to tell you that 11 o'clock is totally different than 1:30 PM? Where the fuck are right now, fans? Is this /r/TACN?
So what you’re saying is because their solo ventures were smaller of course they wouldn’t have the energy to…give a fuck about their show and try to make it bigger? Why did O&A have so much energy at their start when they were so small? Because they wanted to be bigger. That is my ENTIRE point about their “energy”. None of them strive to make themselves bigger. And what you’re leaving out is that O&A lost their energy BEFORE the show broke up, so what was the excuse for not trying then?

Lets take Auntie for example. He fucking hated Opie and wanted his own show. He got it. He bragged incessently about how well he was doing, how happy he was on his own, how this was the new phase of his career, etc. And then he put no fucking effort into his show and only declined from its inception. Understand….yes. Compound media is not fucking O&A. I get that. What I am saying is why the fuck would the addition of a guy he hated make him ANYMORE MOTIVATED. These guys don’t give a fuck. I don’t know what world you have to be living in to believe an O&A reunion would be like some late 90’s O&A banter shit.

And I guess thats the other thing…Lets take my comparison to O&J / Compound out of it. An O&A reunion compared to O&A has less energy.
It's called "cope." Coping is something you do after disaster strikes. Are you going to make The DMAN explain something for a 4th or 5th time in his exact same post? How many different ways can he say the same thing before Naysaying White Niggers without a clue will finally catch on?
That is some serious cope where you spend 10 years doing your own solo venture and trashing your former partner saying his work is shit, he was useless, and you’ll never work with him again. No, the “cope” was that they convinced themselves they would be fine on their own. Again, as we’ve both stated the only reason this is happening is MONEY. That doesn’t make a good show.
Opie seems to be doing just fine accepting cash donations on StreamYard, a tool that was created specifically because the podcasting market has become viable and is currently booming. Now you're just pissing The DMAN off with these obvious non sequiturs meant to serve as some kind of "explanation" when they're really just confused questions in your own Zoomer mind.
You’re being so feisty for no reason. Let me once again explain the point i was making…These fucking retards thought it was hard to bring podcasting equipment in the studio. Nana started a whole network instead of a simple show. Opie constantly claimed he’d need guys to setup the podcasting thing. NONE OF THEM COULD DO IT ON THEIR OWN. They may know how to do a show but they don’t know shit about podcasting or technology. I want to watch them try to set up some O&A show and see the ideas they’d come up with. Not one of them would be “Lets just do a simple show on Youtube with chats and a Patreon.”
You made no point. You didn't really have anything to say but that didn't stop you from talking. And chomp.
I was and you missed it.
Yes, our entire capitalistic system is based on the concept that money doesn't actually really motivate any business or any person to do anything.... You were right, Rupert.. And we? We were wrong.
Refer to last paragraph etc etc….What motivated O&A at the start was getting a bigger paycheck AND a bigger name for themselves. Those two things work hand in hand. Again with the artist comparisons…Theres people who play music to be famous, then theres people who play music and want to be famous. They’re doing the former currently and have for 10 years.

Yes. Money drives you to do something but not good. Again how many of these fucking artists reunite for complete cash grabs and the work is garbage. No drive to make anything of substance, just money. They lost the idea that having a drive makes you more money in the long run.
HOLY SHIT..... You just took time out of your day to argue a case that even you don't agree with.
Again, you missed the point.

“…But they would NEVER produce something that comes close to their glory days in terms of content or popularity.”

Again with the FUCKING ARTIST COMPARISONS…it’s a novelty. Wow, look at these guys I used to enjoy back together again. But I would never say “Yes the O&A show went from 1994-2014 then 2023-x” because it’s not the same and it will never be.
Honestly, just quiet down for a minute, maybe take a break from the Forum for a few days. First that CorradoSoprano4 debacle, now this? You are plummeting your goodwill faster than Anthony did in the Summer of 2014.
Yeah, am I? I made a comment about my opinion and you overreacted. You’ve been freaking out since the CorradoSoprano4 shit at anyone with even a whiff of dissent, and we all know what Thomas Jefferson said about that.

Settle down spade.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I mean they did try…O&J and Compound which were not successful to put it lightly.
Opie's show with the Cuban wasn't the greatest but he seemed to be getting into a flow, more listenable than O&A / J&S & he sounded like he genuinely enjoyed it.
Back then was the Opie-hate era of the sub & most people still liked / had hope for Ant & Jim, before everyone realised what sssscccummmbags they are.

THE D

Forum Clout
This is so heated for no reason

Maybe you're heating up. If you knew your place, you would be.

No. It wasn’t. Did you even read what I said? I’m not going to retype my entire point so just go reread it.

It would be foolish to retype a post that was thoroughly debunked and analyzed to pieces... So yes, you probably shouldn't.

Yeah maybe i’m confused because all these years Opie and Ant were telling us how excited they were to be on their own and doing new things apart from each other. This is not my fault, take that up with Opie who said that shit for years.

Or maybe you, for taking seriously when it was known Cope from both camps.

We all know when partners reunite for artistic efforts and the goal is money the work is always amazing.

We're talking about people recording themselves having a conversation here. You must be a blind naysaying white nigger to suggest that the tension alone would not make the dynamic incredible to hear... Opie VS. Anthony draws including and up to whatever O&A would draw.

You’re being so feisty for no reason.

Say "for no reason" again White Nigger. Have we found your crutch?

I don’t know what world you have to be living in to believe an O&A reunion would be like some late 90’s O&A banter shit.

Who said anything about the late 90's? You dumb white nigger who keeps blathering trying to be like The DMAN and copying his style but then pussyfooting the issue when it comes down to the street level? It's a TOUCHY situation. DON'T press the issue.

So what you’re saying is because their solo ventures were smaller of course they wouldn’t have the energy to…give a fuck about their show and try to make it bigger? Why did O&A have so much energy at their start when they were so small?

.......Because it was a different show, dumbass. How many times do you need the same line of logic explained to you before you catch on? O&A brand was something to be excited about then. Opie on his own was not, Anthony on his own was not. And never has. O&A is still something to be excited about by particular parties in high numbers than you seem to think... INCLUDING YOURSELF, ADMITTEDLY.

Stop contradicting yourself White Nigger who just feels compelled to argue "For No Reason"

Settle down spade.

You'd love that, wouldn't you Copycat? Maybe then, you would be able to put up a fight against The DMAN. If he "settled down." How about you try to match his energy unlike last time where you ran away then came back with a "whatever effort." Find your own voice.

O&A will reunite so long as they both survive. You will listen. Money will be made. End of story. Period.

THE D

Forum Clout
And as far as "snapping at any dissent" - It's called keeping you White Niggers in line. And single handedly rebranding Opie. And reuniting O&A.

And you're welcome in advance, Naysaying White Niggers.

THE D

Forum Clout
I'll definitely be tuning in for the big reunion, but I won't pay for it. I'll just wait for some retard to post it online for free. I hate paying for online content, and I'll sure as hell never pay to listen to a goddamned RADIO. Just last night I was on some site where you upload pictures of girls and it de-clotheses them, which sounded kind of fun. And it worked, too, except they blur the finished pic all out unless you pay, which involves buying fucking crypto coins and blah blah blah, at which point I stopped caring. Sure there are others like me, who just shun the idea of paying for online crap, right?

Opie will get rid of the paywall and it will be By Donation only through Super Chats.... Meaning that they will constantly be making offers to do "things" fudda show for a certain dollar amount, and usually people will donate the exact dollar amount within minutes, like it has been happening recently.